This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (day 15-21)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1545 days 11 hours ago
me2013
I take my big sharp knife and a sharp stick and wander down to the river to check the traps and look for bananas on the way. Using my palm frond umbrella to stay as dry as possible. I stop occasionally to drink rainwater off the leaves to keep hydrated
1545 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*you rest for 2 turns. Wake up with a fever still but it isnt bad*
1545 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*mel sees that the trap is submerged in the river*
1545 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
But still tied to the tree
1545 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
i use 2 of my turns to work on the raft
1545 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
You now have 7 turns left to complete the raft
1545 days 11 hours ago
me2013
I pull on the vine ropes anchoring it to the tree - slowly just in case anything else is submerged with it, using my sharp stick to anchor myself and keeping my kinfe ready to kill anything that may decide to try and eat me for lunch
1545 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
and 3 turns left
1545 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
i rest with my remaining turns and change the poultice on my head in order to hopefully break the fever
1545 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
mel you still have 5 turns
1545 days 11 hours ago
me2013
is there anything in the trap?
1545 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*You carefully pull the trap up to see nothing. The bait got washed away*
1545 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
it hurts
1545 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
5 turns mel watcha doing?
1545 days 11 hours ago
me2013
lmao ok I return to camp, looking for bananas or fruit on the way back.  I also drink some more rainwater from the leaves in the trees and collect more roots and moss to make a new compress for christian to break his fever.
When I get there i work on the raft for 3 turns and then rest in fromt of the fire.

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!