This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (day 15-21)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1544 days 15 hours ago
me2013
stand still and wait, if they cant hear me and see me then they cant eat me.
1544 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Dude i'm sick of the complaining. You went out at night in the amazon which is the most dangerous time to go out. this is when crocodiles hunt and come out. You go next to a river FULL of them. Like what did you expect. im trying to make this as realistic as possible and depending on your decision from here will determine your fate
1544 days 15 hours ago
me2013
I get out my knife and silently crouch low, feeling the ground for a long sharp stick to fend off an attack, making sure I can see all three crocs, I wait
1544 days 15 hours ago
me2013
OMFG Im not fucking complaining.... I am typing. If I was complaining you would know it trust me.
1544 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*one croc goes back to the river while one starts to approach you. the other one stays where its at*
1544 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Then what are you talking about making you do shit. You literally said you were going at night to check the traps
1544 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Oh wait i apologize i misread what you said
1544 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Alright sorry about that you dont leave the shelter
1544 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
casually sleeps past all of this !
1544 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Day 16*
It continues to rain but seems to lesson up. Christian feels a fever approaching and gets light headed when he stands up
1544 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
oh no!
1544 days 15 hours ago
me2013
I go looking for roots and mossy poultices to put on christians head and make sure he stays hydrated and near the fire.
1544 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
you do that
1544 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
That was 1 turn
1544 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
i rest for 2 turns to hopefully feel well enough to work on the raft!

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!