This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (day 15-21)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1533 days ago
me2013
no we took them with us.....
1533 days ago
FloatingToaster
you set them and never checked them again
1533 days ago
FloatingToaster
so there still where you set them but you never checked them to see if you got anything or not
1533 days ago
me2013
LOL I know that, but i said we grabbed them and took them with us - anyway,,,,,,
1533 days ago
Christian_
oh okay well i guess ill go get them and look for bananas on the way
1533 days ago
me2013
waits for christian and looks aroound the area for a good place to cross (I dont cross yet I am just resting and looking with my eyes, staying sheltered with my palm frond umbrella)
1533 days ago
FloatingToaster
*You look for the berry traps but find they disappeared. No berrys, no animals, and no trap*
1533 days ago
FloatingToaster
*No bananas are found* *Mel looks but can't find any great place to cross. the current is heavy and the river is overflowing*
1533 days ago
Christian_
okay well i guess we get some more water from the river to purify and start to head back to camp, looking and gathering wood on the way back to start building a raft/boat, and also reeds to help tie it together
1533 days ago
FloatingToaster
You do that. Mel are you building that trap or nah?
1533 days ago
me2013
you already took points off me for doing it lol. we leave the trap secured to a tree near the riverbank where the crocks hide during the day and come out at night
1533 days ago
me2013
can we ask which way the river is flowing?
1533 days ago
FloatingToaster
Alright so you still have 1 move and christian has 3
1533 days ago
FloatingToaster
from left to right
1533 days ago
Christian_
i use the last 3 of my turns to start constructing the raft

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!