This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (day 15-21)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1544 days 4 hours ago
me2013
I stay in the tree, resting, but while I am resting I take the opportunity to weave the branches and leaves together to make a proper shelter from the weather
1544 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
you find more berrys and no bananas
1544 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
did i find any edible roots
1544 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
yes but the roots arent gonna do too much for the exhaustion since mel needs protein to get her energy back
1544 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
But it is only one more day..
1544 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
You could just YOLO it
1544 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
okay well i will go start walking around trying to see if i can find a birds nest, to possibly climb up the tree and steal some eggs
1544 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
You find a nest with a bird sitting upon it about 15 feet high
1544 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
i grab some rocks and throw them at the general area of the bird to get it to fly away, then use mel's sharp knife i borrowed to cut some foot holds into the tree so i can use those to not fall
1544 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
i also grab some vines i cut with the knife and tie them from branch to branch as i climb so if i do slip, i will have a bungee backup system

like sorta

branch
vine
me
vine
branch

on repeat
1544 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
you do that and optain 4 eggs.
1544 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
i go back to mel and give her all four eggs so she can gain her strength back!
1544 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Yall cooking them or just letting her eat em raw
1544 days 4 hours ago
me2013
lol it is actually safe to eat raw eggs, we already did our research and it is very high in nutrients proteins and minerals. but I eat one slowly and let it settle and put the others safely in my bag for later
1544 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
raw eggs are fine to eat tbh and i dont think either of us want to risk dropping our stats for a fire

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!