This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (day 15-21)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1555 days ago
FloatingToaster
kinda lol *you go to the river snacking on leaves along the way*
1555 days ago
me2013
We scope out the state of the river and talk about the best place to cross
1555 days ago
FloatingToaster
*The river has a small current but has lessened a lot in size since the last time you've seen it. You could try going left of the river and missing the islands having the current take you to the other side or you can go to the island and cross over from there*
1555 days ago
me2013
I posted our possible river crossing route in the group pictures so we are all on the same page.
1555 days ago
FloatingToaster
remember the current goes from left to right
1555 days ago
me2013
yeah so we are up stream?
1555 days ago
me2013
OK Im confused? the current is going this way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1555 days ago
me2013
if so then we put our raft in at the slowest moving point of the small channel and using both our long oars to guide the boat like a rudder and the short oars to help paddle the raft we make oour wat to the central island where we can rest for a bit and rehydrate
1555 days ago
FloatingToaster
But alright we'll just say you started left a little *You take off in the boat and the current takes you right to the small left island. you carry the boat across the land which tires both of you out but you make it to the other side and start your journey to the main land. Right before you make it to shore your boat hits a rock and throws you both off. You climb to shore finally after nearly drowning. you both get up to make your next move*
1555 days ago
Christian_
so do we have our boat still LMAO
1555 days ago
FloatingToaster
No but you are on the main land. you lost a lot of supplies and only have what you had in your bag
1555 days ago
me2013
we look around the immediate area for some sort of shelter so we can dry off and look for edible roots and leafy plants
1555 days ago
FloatingToaster
*You walk around and find what looks like the extraction* Posted in photos
1555 days ago
FloatingToaster
*The sun starts to go down and it starts getting dark...*
1555 days ago
Christian_
oh wow so are we at the X now ?

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!