This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (day 15-21)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1544 days ago
me2013
100%
1544 days ago
FloatingToaster
Alright you do just that. You just gonna rest for the night? you have a roof of leaves that mel made
1544 days ago
Christian_
yeah we just rest and are happy its our last night here!
1544 days ago
me2013
When that egg settles and I feel a little stronger I have another egg to help boost my energy a
1544 days ago
me2013
100% I finish off the third egg and take turns to sleep with christian
1544 days ago
FloatingToaster
*Night 20*
You guys celebrate and laugh about your journey knowing it will soon be over. You sleep through the night and wake up waiting for your extraction
1544 days ago
FloatingToaster
Sleep with christian ey ;)
1544 days ago
Christian_
yay extraction day!
1544 days ago
me2013
lol well what can I say, he has seen everything by now
1544 days ago
FloatingToaster
*DAY 21*
You both hear the loud sound of a chopper approaching. FINALLY you get on the plane and celebrate as you head off into the distance
1544 days ago
Christian_
breaks down and cries!
hugs mel!
1544 days ago
FloatingToaster
*CHRISTIAN*
You have shown great survival skills. You have never quit even when times were getting low. You kept pushing. Sometimes you'd get ahead of yourselves and not think about your decisions but no matter what you kept going and strategically and physically conquered the amazon
PSR- 7.7
1544 days ago
FloatingToaster
*MEL*
Your age came into big effect in this element. Luckily you had a great partner to pick you up when physically you couldn't do much. But christian should be as greatful for having your survival knowledge and morale around camp. Always knowing how to heal wounds and build necessary things for the shelter. You showed most of these youngins up
PSR-8.0
1544 days ago
FloatingToaster
Congratulations on conquering the amazon. I can't believe how well this idea worked and i had the two best people doing it. thank you for being patient and making hosting this episode fun. i will be doing more episodes for sure and hopefully i will see you back for XL
1544 days ago
Christian_
ty for hosting! it was a blast and i def will tell my friends to apply for the future episodes! <3!

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!