This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (Day 8-14)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1541 days 8 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*You do that but it takes longer then you were expecting. it starts to rain as your elevating the shelter. You get it built within 4 turns each.*
1541 days 8 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Night 13*
The storm continues and doesnt let up. It's the coldest it has been yet but luckily you both seem decently warm next to the fire and eachother. you get decent sleep. I will also assume you ate the remainder of the caiman today. You wake up and it is still storming and raining horribly
1541 days 8 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Day 14*
1541 days 8 hours ago
me2013
lmao at the host not waiting
1541 days 8 hours ago
me2013
we suck the bones dry and keep hydrated as we wait out the storm, chatting and making plans for tomorrow
1541 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
we both rest and keep warm with our turns today, knowing it would just risk sickness if we went out into the cold rain
plus with the food we've eaten and all the protein it keeps us well energized as we are laughing and cracking jokes as the rain falls around us, happy we're dry and warm
1541 days 8 hours ago
FloatingToaster
I thought you were done. was there something more you wanted to do? you said you guys were just gonna rest
1541 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
oh no thats fine
1541 days 8 hours ago
FloatingToaster
so you're done for this day right?
1541 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
yes day 14 we're just resting and staying warm
1541 days 7 hours ago
me2013
yes lol
1541 days 7 hours ago
FloatingToaster
then wdym not waiting
1541 days 7 hours ago
me2013
oh yesterday
1541 days 7 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Night 14*
The storm continues and seems to be never ending. You get decent sleep next to the fire but wake up throughout the night hearing booms from the lightning. You wake up day 15 (6 days until extraction) with the storm continuing.

Alright i think this is a good place to stop. I think saturday will be a good time to finish this. i think i get off work at 10
1541 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
sounds good to me!
we got a lot done today :)

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!