This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (Day 8-14)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1541 days ago
FloatingToaster
*You smash its head down and slice its throat*
1541 days ago
FloatingToaster
you know have a baby caiman
1541 days ago
me2013
aww our very first pet
1541 days ago
FloatingToaster
now*
1541 days ago
Christian_
loves all that delicious baby caiman protein :))))
1541 days ago
FloatingToaster
whats the move now?
1541 days ago
me2013
We drag the carcass inside carefully watching to make sure mumma is not looking for her baby, we gut it and put the guts and brains aside to go in our traps later and rest, watching the meat cook, smiling and quietly joking as we take in the delicous armoa of real meat.....
1541 days ago
FloatingToaster
you guys done for the day?
1541 days ago
Christian_
yeah i think we got a lot done we can rest up now
1541 days ago
me2013
yes resting and happy
1541 days ago
FloatingToaster
*Night 12*
Before bed you get a full stomach of caiman and get well rested for the next day. You start to hear hissing throughout the night though. You wake up the next day and see a big dark cloud in the sky. You can assume there will be a storm coming within 3 turns
1541 days ago
me2013
3 days or 3 turns?
1541 days ago
FloatingToaster
3 turns. so by the end of the day it will storm
1541 days ago
Christian_
mel and i are both going to use the three turns before the storm to expand the shelter our fire is under in order to fit both of us, not just one, and also make sure to elevate the shelter above the ground so it doesnt flood us out
1541 days ago
me2013
then we take cover and wait it out, ketting to know each other and talking about plans for after the storm

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!