This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2828 days 9 hours ago
BoogieWoman
Do you think that you would have made it here if idols were excluded from the game? If so, please explain how your strategy would have changed. If not, what placement do you think you would have received?

I think I would still have made it. I didn't use any idols myself. You were the only strong competitor who was affected by an idol play, so in that case maybe you would still be here with me. You'd be tough to beat unless I betrayed you before the finale. So yeah, I could have still got this far. But maybe it would be with other people
2828 days 7 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I know my vote
You cant convince me not to vote Patsy.
2828 days 7 hours ago
RyanS
Questions:

Jake: Explain how Latisha and Patsy played poor, AND how my eviction was a blindside to you?

Latisha: Surprised you didn't mention our alliance. Please tell me how you have rallied votes for what YOU had wanted in this game, not what a group wanted. You wanted me f3, yet you didn't rally votes.

Patsy: Fantastic how you got your way. I was scared to flip on you, but how did you manage to keep people from not flipping on you when people like me, did not trust you?

My mind is not made up. The best answer has my vote.
2828 days 4 hours ago
BBHoe
Do you think that you would have made it here if idols were excluded from the game? If so, please explain how your strategy would have changed. If not, what placement do you think you would have received?

Boo. I didn't get one eviction vote against me. I didn't need an idol at all... Idols wouldn't have impacted my personal game at all.. but it would've impacted the targets I had (Gamo, Tennis etc...)
2828 days 4 hours ago
BBHoe
Patsy: Fantastic how you got your way. I was scared to flip on you, but how did you manage to keep people from not flipping on you when people like me, did not trust you?

I kept close bonds with people. I made sure not to be too assertive and too bossy, but at the same time not to be too submissive.For example I was sassy but it wasn't like I got into any bitch fights yo. So yea. and for the people who doubted/was against me first I managed to get rid of early in the game. Coming into Top 9, I literally was aligned with everyone.
2828 days 4 hours ago
BBHoe
Thanks Gamo <3 and it's k kevin y'all do u
2828 days 4 hours ago
BBHoe
If not, what placement do you think you would have received?

Oh yes sorry.. And I think I would've made it to the finals with different people.. probably with Anna (comp beast) and maybe Ryan because everyone wants to bring him to the finals.
2827 days 22 hours ago
BoogieWoman
Latisha: Surprised you didn't mention our alliance. Please tell me how you have rallied votes for what YOU had wanted in this game, not what a group wanted. You wanted me f3, yet you didn't rally votes.

What I really wanted throughout this game was to survive. I liked most of the people who made the merge, so I had to accept that in order to survive I couldn't always get what I wanted. I did try to rally votes on a few occasions and the main time that worked was when I spearheaded the Tennis blindside. I worked for a few days to convince people but I got the job done. Sometimes people lied to me. At f5, I really thought that we had the votes but it didn't work out. And often, I agreed with the majority voters in who to vote for such as Gamo or Chris. I had to do what was best for my game without being a snake and even I didn't like it, I had to get rid of some friends to stay safe.
2827 days 19 hours ago
RyanS
Patsy, I know why I didn't flip on you, but I didn't trust you because I know you had so many bonds, I know the answer to this question, I want to see if you know. You played the game well, but you'll only get my vote if you understand the game. Latisha, played more poorly but she understands the game. Jake positioned himself the best in the game.

So, Patsy, can you take a guess at what you did to ensure I didn't flip on you? (It's more simple than you think)

Latisha, you say you spearheaded the Tennis eviction, but why did Patsy ask me for my vote and you didn't? Isn't that rallying votes?
2827 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
4/8 votes received
2827 days 17 hours ago
BluJay112
Congrats you guys < 3 i don't really have any questions so good luck!
2827 days 17 hours ago
BostonRob524
I have two questions for all of you!

Had I been able to make the Final Immunity Comp, would that have changed how you voted?

What, move sets your gameplay apart from the other two?
2827 days 17 hours ago
cbearattack
5/8 votes received
2827 days 17 hours ago
BoogieWoman
Latisha, you say you spearheaded the Tennis eviction, but why did Patsy ask me for my vote and you didn't? Isn't that rallying votes?

Because Patsy was the first person I talked to about it. Also I tried making that move earlier and mailed you, gamo, and barry about it but you guys didn't agree

Had I been able to make the Final Immunity Comp, would that have changed how you voted?

I think Jake would be in your spot if you had shown up. I think the group decision was that he deserved finals more for being there.

What, move sets your gameplay apart from the other two?

My biggest move was the Tennis blindside. But that doesn't define my gameplay. I think my best move was getting into the social position where I could safely ride the middle. Patsy and Jake relied on making sure that their majority alliance was always in power.
2827 days 16 hours ago
RyanS
One player has contradicted their self. I came into this tribal council voting for a certain player, but after questions, evryone has jut bombed them in my opinion. One player has made me rethink how they played, and while formulating questions, this player earned my vote, not how they answered, but by me seeing their gameplay a different way. Disappointing, but I wish the best for all of you.

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!