This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2820 days 18 hours ago
cbearattack
6/8 votes received
2820 days 17 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Sorry guys I've been busy, but Anna the game would have been completely different if there was no idols. I believe that you would probably be in f3! And I don't feel as if my game would be different either way, because I've defiantly been a social player and know what the vote was going to be.

Ryan your vote was not a blindside to me, I just felt like it was a blindside to you and I feel bad that I lied to you. Patsy and Latisha played great games, but I made sure that I was good with everyone and stayed right in the middle of the tribe. I knew who was with who and what was all going on etc. it was fun playing with you <3

Chris I genuinely wanted to be f3 with you. If you were at the comp I think that you probably could've won, and if you did Latisha would've been in your spot. Regardless I couldn't have made it this far without so thanks and I hope we play something together in the future.
2820 days 16 hours ago
BBHoe
So, Patsy, can you take a guess at what you did to ensure I didn't flip on you? (It's more simple than you think)

We had such a tight bond and I think I did message you tons of times just to keep check that you didn't flip on me haha
2820 days 16 hours ago
BostonRob524
Still haven't made a decision
2820 days 16 hours ago
BBHoe
Had I been able to make the Final Immunity Comp, would that have changed how you voted?
Of course. I had to choose between Jake and Latisha, which would've been an extremely tough decision. At that point I would have had to analyse what option was best for me and ensure that we rallied the other member to the finals with us.

What, move sets your gameplay apart from the other two?

My biggest game moves, like explained, was my ability to persuade. I had the ability to flip votes between my two side alliances at any point whenever I wanted (eg. saving Gamo.. evicting Kevin) and also to collect information well (I had the info from both Gamo and Tennis they had an idol, something nobody had). Jake and Latisha had amazing games as well but what set me apart was that I was never targeted yet I continued to orchestrate the other evictions.

By the way.. I don't wanna campaign against Jake and Latisha.. I love y'all as game players too <3 and I think one of you will def win tbh.. ;)
2820 days 13 hours ago
Jakeee1123
I've been really loyal this game, and knew what comps I needed to throw and who to vote out. I have few regrets about the game, and that's the best thing to have as the game is almost over.

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!