This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2815 days 13 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys

We will now bring in the members of our Jury
Kevin, Justyn, Anna, Barry, Tennis, Gamo, and Chris voted out at the last tribal council

We will also bring in C.J., if any juror refuses to cast a vote he will cast a replacement vote

C.J. will not be allowed to speak but will send in a vote

Here is how this will work, the three of you will get to begin with opening statements, then the jury will be allowed to ask questions

votes for the winner are due by 5 PM CENTRAL SATURDAY

Remember YOU ARE VOTING FOR WHO YOU WANT TO WIN THIS GAME!
2815 days 13 hours ago
kevin121302
Wtf Final tribal already
2815 days 13 hours ago
kevin121302
*looks at the final 3*
*shoots self*
2815 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
Well, I guess Kevin has been voted out of the jury XD
2815 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
(not really though)
2815 days 12 hours ago
BoogieWoman
Hello to all of the jurors and CJ. I would like to start by saying that I enjoyed playing with you guys and forged genuine friendships with many of you. There are a few reasons why I deserve to win. I will explain my gameplay and be open to any questions.

I started out in this game on the infamous Monte Verde tribe. After a loss in the first challenge, I would have gone home first if I hadn't formed an early alliance and a few friendships. Since then, I worked very hard on playing a great social game. I then went on to survive every single tribal council (except for that one that was both teams before the merge). The fact that I was able to turn my game around and fight to survive until the end is one reason I deserve to win.

The second reason is my social gameplay. Going into the merge, I voted with my original alliance. When there was a revote, I decided to get to know the other side. I ended up switching my vote (Kevin did too) and causing a rock draw. After that, there was a rift in the group and I rode the middle. I was part of the plan to blindside Kevin but I did not end up going through with the plan. It didn't matter, because I wasn't able to save Kevin. I stuck with the majority in voting out Justyn, all while keeping the rest of the minority informed and ensuring that I was not a target from either side. When Anna was blindsided, I was one of the first people to come up with the idea, but ultimately wasn't forced to vote out my friend. I helped vote out Barry and conceived the plan to blindside Tennis after he was too trusting and basically told all of us about his idol thinking it was an automatic immunity pass or something. I liked Gamo, but I had to vote him out to end his immunity run and to make sure he didn't get the chance to vote me out like he originally wanted. I wanted to bring Ryan to the final 3 with me and Patsy, but he couldn't rally the votes. I decided to vote out Chris even though he was part of my final 3 alliance because he didn't show up to the final immunity challenge.

I also managed to win 2 individual immunity challenges.

I would like for you all everything that I have said and ask any questions you might have before you cast your vote.
2815 days 12 hours ago
Jakeee1123
slay latisha and ily patsy

So I will explain my strategy and why I think I should win

So starting off an naca, I made a quick deal with patsy and Ryan. I showed up to every challenge and won many with my team. So when the tribes switched, it was a perfect time to talk to everyone (like literally everyone). People were split half way against kev and half way against Chris. I talked to both of them and had deals with both so I tried to stay in the middle as much as possible. This doesn't mean I floated. I knew where everyone was at, what was going on, and controlled a decent part of this game. I relized that Anna was playing the same game as me and I latched on to her. We made decisions together and we played hard. When she was blindsided, I relized that I had to pick a side. I was working with gamo but he was blowing up his own game so I had to leave. At f5, I had a f3 deal with patsy and Chris. I've trusted both of them for a while and knew that this was my loyal alliance. Honestly latisha if you didn't win immunity for f5 and possible f4 idk if you would be here right now, but I'm glad you are. In f5 I was worried I was going to be leaving, but I made sure that that didn't happen, so I'm sorry that I had to blindside you Ryan ily. Chris, I've trusted you a whole lot but you didn't show up to final immunity so I went with latisha and patsy.

So that's my game, I ran multiple power alliances without getting caught and won 2 immunities based on the social aspect of this game. Please ask me questions I would love too answer them, and thanks for the season it's been LIT AF. Also hope too see you all in all-stars <3
2815 days 12 hours ago
kevin121302
Y'all are crazy if you think I'm gonna read your speeches, they're full of bullshit, I already know who I'm voting for.
2815 days 12 hours ago
BostonRob524
Honestly disgusted by two people, don't lie to me like that when I could have easily got you out. Whatever though gg I guess.
2815 days 11 hours ago
BBHoe
HEY BITCHES.

I don't speak posh English yo so I'mma explain my game right here. Thank you to all the jurors for playing with me and I hope you can respect the game moves that I've made to further my game. I had an amazing time playing with y'all- this is my first group game so I've had such a fun ride.

Firstly in the game, I started out knowing nobody. I approached Jake and Ryan S for a Final 3 alliance in our Nacaome tribe, and they accepted. From then on.. we worked well in the game together. We also aligned ourselves with Tennis, Barry and Gamo to ensure we had the majority votes in Nacaome. However.. we never lost any team challenges because of how strong a game player I am. In the challenges, I have helped the tribe to overcome the odds and help them win challenges. For example.. our tribe was behind by 5 minutes and I had to solve a puzzle. I finished it in 90 seconds and helped our tribe to safety again. The fact that I was such a strong asset in challenge is one aspect of why I should win this game.

After the teams switched.. I was still not in danger and helped the team to win a challenge.. However.. when it came down to the second tribe switch, it was inevitable that all of us had to go to tribal council.. I built a strong alliance with Latisha, Chris, Barry and Tennis to take out Rodrigo. The second reason I should win is that I am extremely influential. Whenever I say a name, the group gets influenced by my say and votes my way, benefitting my game.

Pre merge. This move was deliberately done. I would say this is my 2nd biggest move in this game. I had multiple alliances that I have solidified at the start of this game- Latisha, Tennis, Chris,Ryan, Jake and Anna whereas I had another side alliance with Barry and Gamo. With the information I received it was going to be a split votes between Barry and Chris. The problem is- I didn't want them to go because I was aligned to them... so I deliberately ensured that the votes were tied the first and second time so we would draw purple rocks.. as the chances for somebody not on our side to get a rock would be high and it turns out..CJ went home. Perfect scenario for me- someone from the other side gone- Barry and Chris saved.

Post merge. With the obvious prospects of our side overtaking Kevin's side.. I decided to blindside the ring leader, Kevin and his accomplice Justyn. I influenced 100% of the votes.. and even forced Gamo and Barry to vote against their will for Justyn. This was where I noticed our main alliance needs to dwindle.

This is another reason why you should cast your vote for me- I can gain information very easily and can store it and use it for my advantage. At the start, Tennis told me he had an idol- cool! And he trusted me so much he even gave me the idol clue, which I used to find an idol! However.. shortly after.. Gamo, who trusted me, told me he had an idol. So.. I had a big dilemma.. I had too big of an alliance, three idols with myself included and I needed more people to trust me.

My biggest game move here was trying to convince my main alliance to all vote Gamo.. and what I did was I immediately told Gamo that people were gunning for him.. so I could use up his idol. Then I told Gamo and Barry, the minority alliance to vote out Tennis, who had the remaining idol. The plan was 80% good- the only downfall was Anna leaving the game but that was beneficial for me as well. This led to people thinking I got blindsided.. when I knew what was gonna happen and I benefitted heavily from clutching on to 1 of 2 idols..

From that point onwards, I orchestrated all the evictions, including getting rid of Tennis' idol.I was aligned with everyone so everyone trusted me in this game as I used information advantageously. I ensured that this left me to a perfect Final 4 for my game- Chris, Latisha, Jake and I.

Reason why I cut people on the way varied from the fact that they were such a comp beast (Gamo) to the fear of other people choosing y
2815 days 11 hours ago
BBHoe
Reason why I cut people on the way varied from the fact that they were such a comp beast (Gamo) to the fear of other people choosing you over me for Final 3 (Ryan S), but overall I really enjoyed working with y'all and I hope you can understand why I made those decisions..

The thing unique to me over other players is that I CAN CONVINCE AND FLIP VOTES. Latisha and Jake always asked me who to evict and I gave the final call. Even when they had their own ideas I managed to convince them to vote otherwise.

In the final immunity challenge.. I definitely wanted to win but my best case scenario was bringing Latisha and Jake to the finals because I wanted to have loyalty and trust in two people and they were my ideal Final 3. They were the 3 that opposed the opposite alliance, so no opposing alliance members could side one person's way. I had to throw the challenge to determine Latisha's safety because it was the only way my ideal F3 could work.

Also.. about my idol? I didn't have to use it. I am the only person (maybe Jake too) to not receive an eviction vote and the only reason I used it in Final 5 is for security reasons as I wanted to maximise the odds of me getting to Final 4. The fact that I didn't need it shows how smoothly I could manoeuvre through this game.

Finally.. I won 4 team challenges and 1 individual immunity challenges. I threw most of the individual immunity challenges because I didn't want to be perceived as an 'Anna'/'Gamo' and get voted out the moment they lose their winning streak.

I would love to answer your questions, if you have any. Thank you for taking the time to read my statement and please enquire anything that might be unclear.
2815 days 11 hours ago
BBHoe
And please don't base your vote on personal stuff.. all of us played a great game and I guess the three remaining had the best ones in my mind, good luck to all! and good luck to all jurors because you may/may not have a tough decision!!
2815 days 11 hours ago
kevin121302
Yeah sorry pasty, you ain't getting my vote, I don't like you.
2815 days 10 hours ago
BostonRob524
Yeah I deserved to win tbh, too bad I have real live things to do right? Anyways nobody had convinced me to vote them yet.
2815 days 9 hours ago
AnnaMay
Well, I want to start this off by saying a big congratulations to all three of you for making it to the Final Tribal Council! I wish I could have made it further down the road with you all, but fate (aka Gamo) had other plans. At this point, your game turns to the hands of the Jury. This includes me and makes it a very hard decision to make as I genuinely like all three of you! I would like you three to answer these questions for me: How do you think the game would have been different with the absence of idols? Do you think that you would have made it here if idols were excluded from the game? If so, please explain how your strategy would have changed. If not, what placement do you think you would have received?

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!