This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Borneo)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

3132 days 22 hours ago
Acosta1539
It was jay and red it was obvious
3132 days 22 hours ago
galore
Lol.
@Everyone : Let me just tell you how Jordan is a fool.
I never voted Jordan out. I vote for Will both the times. I even have a screenshot to prove it. The fact that John fooled him into believing him that he saved me proves how much of a bad player John is and his whole jury statement is based on "Galore" which shows how much he is scared to death of me.

The only reason I brought him to F3 was because I had a F3 deal with him and HunterC8 since pre-merge and I stuck to that which shows my loyalty to the people I gave my first word to
3132 days 22 hours ago
JordanForReal
I will be the first to say that i never had a final 3 deal with you Galore, not a real one at least. And i never was scared of you, the only person in this game that scared me was Red, which is why i voted him out at every tribal that he was vulnerable at until he was gone.
3132 days 22 hours ago
galore
The fact that the moves I made were very visible. It was all on the Tribal Questions page to "Get Galore Out". People never considered Jordan and John as threat because you guys floated more than Sierra from Worlds Apart. I never hid behind immunity. I only won it when I needed it the most i.e The F4 and F3 because I knew you were a rat. And even I if I would not have won it I had an immunity idol to protect myself.

The only move Jordan made was to get Acosta out.
Which bit him in the ass by Will and John voting him in F4 that itself shows it was a bad decision. He is here by pure luck because Will was not online

John is and was a floater all game.

The only people who took this game seriously were
HUNTER,RED,SEAN,ACOSTA,JAESUS,NATE AND ME
3132 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
OK questions
The two of you who voted Will smart move. He would of had my vote

John - Did you do anything this game?

Jordan - You're speech makes me not want to vote for you. It is the opposite of what I think a winner should be. Surviving every tribal with out ever being safe doesn't show me a good player it shows me a sucky player. Who was over looked cause he isn't a threat.
But to my questions. Every time I was safe you were all for working with me. Was any of it true or was I right and you were lying? And my second question why should I vote for you considering what I believe a winner should be?

Galore - You didn't blindside me. I knew I was gone as soon as you played your advantage. Nor did you convince me to vote Sean. I'd been wanting to vote Sean since Vlad left. But I thought that you, he and Jordan were tight.
To my questions. Aside from the time I went home did you ever vote for me?

And a question to you all. Why was I such a threat? (And don't say cause of immunity wins cause ya'll tried to get me before I won any) And after did you all really think I would win the game if I made it to the end? I mean the jury did not like me. except jay.

And beside what Jordan might think my vote is not decided.
3132 days 22 hours ago
Nt888
Who is better Jay or myself?
3132 days 22 hours ago
JordanForReal
Jordan - You're speech makes me not want to vote for you. It is the opposite of what I think a winner should be. Surviving every tribal with out ever being safe doesn't show me a good player it shows me a sucky player. Who was over looked cause he isn't a threat.
But to my questions. Every time I was safe you were all for working with me. Was any of it true or was I right and you were lying? And my second question why should I vote for you considering what I believe a winner should be?

I want to start out by saying that im sorry  my speech made you think that. My strategy was to always have a meat shield in this game, but although that was my strategy i did indeed almost get voted out more than once. And those times that i almost got voted out my social game allowed me to find out about it and get the votes to save myself.

I will own my game and own up to what i have done, and i will straight up be honest with you and say that although we were aligned at one point, i never had the intention of going all the way with you because i knew if it were you and I in the final 3 i would lose unanimously, your game was unbelievable and it was damn hard to get you out.

As for your second question, i cant change your opinion of what a winner should be, i just hope that when you go to vote you have an open mind and you evaluated both me and Galore's games. What i think a winner should be is an independent player who made their own moves and was able to outwit, outlast and outplay the fellow competition. In my opinion you owned Galores game for the majority of this season, correct me if im wrong but i saw you as the mastermind and him as the puppet up until you were voted out.

I own my game proudly and i respect whatever you decide when you cast your vote.
3132 days 22 hours ago
JordanForReal
And Galore, its easy for you to say that i didnt take this game seriously because you had no idea what i was doing behind the scenes. I never gave you any information about my game so of course you'd think that! Lmao.
3132 days 22 hours ago
galore
@Red Galore - You didn't blindside me. I knew I was gone as soon as you played your advantage. Nor did you convince me to vote Sean. I'd been wanting to vote Sean since Vlad left. But I thought that you, he and Jordan were tight.
To my questions. Aside from the time I went home did you ever vote for me?

No. That was the only time I voted for you. Because I wanted someone to be at my side and I knew you had an idol so voting you out would have been a mistake at that time
3132 days 22 hours ago
galore
@Red : I and Jordan Voted Will
3132 days 22 hours ago
galore
@Everyone who thinks Red controlled me

Red never once dictated me the vote (You can Ask him) and never did I dictated him any vote. It was an mutual alliance where we both decided what was best for our game.

If I was Red's puppet why was not I voted out when everytime Red won immunity ? It was because I had a good strategic and social play with others.

So stop creating lies Jordan just to get some votes. You were not even active half of the merge and just floated.
3132 days 22 hours ago
JordanForReal
Im not creating lies Galore. I am not the only one that believes Red was the mastermind in the arrangement. When i had my fake alliance with you you were always reciting a script written by Red.

And i was as active as i possibly could have been. I have a job so making live-challenges wasnt easy, but unlike you i didnt need to rely on immunity to make it to the end because i actually had a strategy and a social game. I didnt need a power player to dictate all of my moves, because i had my own mind and i was an independent playet that got here on my own terms.
3132 days 22 hours ago
Jaesus123
wait so the alliance was me galore and red??
3132 days 22 hours ago
Jaesus123
red was the comp beast im voting galore he deserves it
3132 days 22 hours ago
JordanForReal
Stop trying to belittle and make me look like im scavenging for votes, because im not.

I am going to explain my game and say my piece and hopefully save this season from having a boring and predictable ending. I am stating why I think i played a better game, just like you are.

If i lose, i am not going to be bitter, i am going to be thankful that i made it this far. If i win, then i am going to be super thankful that i am not the only one that thinks i played a better game than you. I know i didnt play this best game of the season, but neither did you so stop trying to make me look like an idiot because all im doing is saying my piece.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!