This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Borneo)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

3130 days 6 hours ago
bryantandf
*everyone walks in*

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Ben, Jay, Vlad, Nate, Akii, Sean, Red, Acosta and Will voted out at the last Tribal Council

Now, let's welcome in the final 3: Jordan, Akshay and John

The power now rests in the jury's hands.

Final 3: Please make your opening statements at this time or as soon as you can.
3130 days 6 hours ago
bryantandf
The jury can start their questions if they want to.
3130 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
Akshay what was the best move you made
3130 days 4 hours ago
galore
Everytime I play a Survivor group game I get blindsided and be 1st or 2nd Jury member because people see me as a threat because I play too hard.

So this time I tried to make it my strategy to play with small group of people and win their trust and play an UTR game pre merge

Pre-merge was pretty smooth for me. When the 2nd tribe swap happened I felt in trouble because there were 4 Pagong members in it. But Acosta approached me for an alliance. And i saw a sunrise.

Post merge I was always lied to about votes. I was allied to College,Red,Acosta,Jaesus,Jordan. But we never voted together. This was the worst alliance in history of survivor.

I always wanted to get College out because I knew he had ties with everyone and had such a great social play that only way to get him out was using an idol.
On Survivor Auction I won an advantage of a double Tribal Council.

I created a plan. When Red lost immunity I knew everyone was voting him. I put a bug in his ear to vote Sean and thats how I #blindsided him. He promised me he will take me to the end but I just could not take a risk with someone who has ties with everyone.

I used the bottle which made Red vulnerable. Voting him out was the hardest decision i took because he was a loyal ally.

Sean and Red were the two biggest blindsides of this game which was orchestrated by me. If anyone of you had been sitting here I would have never won.These are the 2 best moves I made. And I never floated like the other two sitting beside me.
3130 days 4 hours ago
galore
Akshay what was the best move you made

Getting Sean and Red Out.

Sean was like Jon Misch and Red was Like Joe Anglim
Both were the golden boys of this game. I could not risk it to bring them with me to F5. So i decided to get them out before that. If even one of them sitting here right now they would have one hands down !
3130 days 4 hours ago
Acosta1539
Galore congrats, people say that red got you here, And you did nothing,You flyed under the radar, prove that wrong to me please?
3130 days 4 hours ago
JordanForReal
Hello everyone, i am so happy and proud of myself for being here and i am going to do my best to describe my game and hopefully convince some of you that i deserve to win this game more than Galore and John.

Galore probably thinks that he has this game wrapped up, he has Acosta, Jay and Red's votes all locked in, but in my opinion i honestly dont think that he was a very good player. His only strength was his physical competitiveness, and in the game of survivor i believe that you have not only outlast your fellow castaways, but to get the title you need to outplay and outwit them.

Galore hid behind immunity for most of the game. Oh me? I was vulnerable to being voted out at 14 tribal councils. I went to the most tribals out of everyone in this game and i had safety at none of them, but although i wasnt in the majority at most of them, im still here arent i?

I think that the reason you all think that Galore should win is because of Red. Red was one of the best players this season and i believe that Galore was his sheep. The only reason Galore is here today is because of the necklace around his neck, if he didnt have that necklace he would be on the jury. I am a strong believer that the winner of this game should not be the person that hid behind immunity, but should be the person who went to every tribal vulnerable and survived, was responsible for a couple of the biggest blindsides, and was able to convince someone to tie the vote at the final 4 when i KNEW i was the biggest threat to go home.

Acosta, im sorry but i was the reason you went home. I knew that you and Galore were inseparable and bringing that to the final 4 would be suicide. After all of my allys were voted out, Will was all i had, i consider Will a great player and an amazing friend. He was my ally when no one else was, and it sucked to go up against him at the tie breaker but i am so thankful that i am here and although i would have loved for him to join me its just not the way things worked out.

Overall, i think you all are just going to vote for Galore because you are either brainwashed into thinking that he is a good player, when all he is is a necklace. I encourage you to vote for me because i think i played a great strategic game and it is ultimately why i am sitting here today. You cant change the past, but you can change the future and i hope you consider that when you are casting your vote tonight, because the placements are already determined unless YOU do something about it.

Best of luck to Galore and John<3 Good game guys. I am ready to answer as many of your questions as possible and i will be giving tributes later after i answer them.
3130 days 4 hours ago
Acosta1539
Jordan, No hard Feelings:)
My Question, is What is your biggest game move and why?
3130 days 4 hours ago
Jaesus123
I have a question why did y'all vote me out so soon even doe I was not a threat?
3130 days 4 hours ago
JordanForReal
Acosta1539
Jordan, No hard Feelings:)
My Question, is What is your biggest game move and why?

Thank you Acosta<3. I think i have many big game moves. I will start from the beginning, on Day 1 of this game i aligned with Sean, i knew Sean was going to be a huge threat and a fierce competitor, similar to Red. I kept Sean as close as possible, i then did the same with Hunter. If i has Sean and Hunter by my side, i knew that both of them would always be voted out before me, so as long as they were in the game, i was in the game. I did not want Sean to be voted out so early however, because he was my closest ally and aligning with him was my initial biggest move in this game because it allowed me to get myself in a position to run this thing to the end.

My second biggest game move was fooling Galore into thinking that i was on his side. I never had the intention of being with him in the final 3, i would have loved to make it to the final 5 with myself, Will, Nate, Vlad and Sean. But luckily for Galore he was able to win immunity, which was his only saving grace, because Red owned the Strategic aspect of Galores game. Because i "aligned" with him i always knew which way the vote was going. I also was able to discover the friendship you had with him, which brings me to my next biggest move... blindsiding one of the biggest candidates to win the game.. you.

My final biggest move was lying to John by telling him that Galore was arranging for him to get fourth. This scared him into tying the vote for me, allowing me to squeeze through that final vote WITHOUT the immunity necklace, but unfortunately Will had to go home in the process.

Thank you for your question and i hope you at least consider voting for me because i truly believe that i played a better game then galore, if not no hard feelings!
3130 days 4 hours ago
Acosta1539
I think I can answer that, but I'm not going to
3130 days 4 hours ago
JordanForReal
Jay, we voted you out because Galore had you wrapped around his finger.
3130 days 4 hours ago
Acosta1539
True
3130 days 4 hours ago
Acosta1539
Thanks Jordan For answering my question :)
3130 days 4 hours ago
JordanForReal
You're welcome! Thanks for asking!
3130 days 4 hours ago
RedWing91
Jay and Galor were not together they were both trying to get me to vote the other.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!