This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Fans Apps

Topic » Season 5 Fans Apps

2906 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
First Name: Jay
Username:Jaybirdnifty
Color Level: Red
Past Group Game Experience?: Hosted and played various games.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) To the best of my abilities!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I will try! My work changes a lot so I could work days one week and nights the next.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I think Cierra from Second Chance because I like to play big.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic. Personally to me, if you win every immunity challenge but is just a pawn or a goat then you're not getting my vote. If you're the most social game player but don't make any moves? Same.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I'm bad ass!
2906 days 1 hour ago
JBC8
First Name: Ronnie
Username: JBC8
Color Level: Gold
Past Group Game Experience? I have a ton of experience. You've seen me before.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) 1000% If I can't make it to a challenge, I will let you know.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? That's the best time for me, tbh.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I can.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Ciera Eastin. I will vote out my mother if it is best for my game.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social. That's what keeps you in the game and creates bonds to help you get jury votes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You've seen me before and know what I can bring to the table. I don't think I've played in your series ever, but you know I'm a strong competitor. And my record lately hasn't been so great. I need to redeem myself.
2905 days 23 hours ago
bwburke94
First Name: Brendan
Username: bwburke94
Color Level: Blue
Past Group Game Experience?: Way too many games to count.
Will you be active if cast?: Why would I not?
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: I know where the Prt Scr button is.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Cochran, because I'm a man so I can't pick Parvati.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: If you have no social game, the other parts of the game can't bail you out.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I'm STILL looking for my first group win since 2012.
2905 days 11 hours ago
Mrlincoln2u
First Name: Lincoln
Username: Mrlincoln2u
Color Level: silver

Past Group Game Experience? - Quite a bit. Ive played in bingos group games 5 times which i think is the most times. But he kept inviting me back.

Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) - Yes

Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? - Usually

Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? - Yes

What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? - A mix between Sandra and Cirie. They both do what it takes to win and are willing to make a big move. And im not good at challenges xD but somehow I make it.

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? - I have to rely on Strategy because I feel thats what I use to get to the end and im not the best at challenges and I tend to make people upset with me when I play this. So thats what I think I lack in the physical and social aspect respectively.

Tell me why I should select you to compete: - I think ill be fun to watch. I try to really get into it and like put a lot in confessionals. As long as I feel the host is good then Ill keep interested.
2905 days ago
dustin24688642
First Name: Dustin
Username: dustin24688642
Color Level: Tv star bitches
Past Group Game Experience? Suitmans
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I am 6 hours behind, but I might be able to make most depending on the day.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Parvati because nobody gets in my way and I'll stay loyal af if you're loyal to me
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social. Anyone can lift a bar above their head. Anyone can name who was evicted 4th. But people and who you're with is what will determine your placing. (Example Joe, strong but lol where's he oh yeah voted out. Debby's intelligence lol bye bitch. Sasha though? You know, two time winner.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: so I can move you to Hawaii with the money I win  and because I love group games and ORGS
2904 days 1 hour ago
Snake
First Name: Morgan
Username: um...
Color Level: Red
Past Group Game Experience? Check my page if you'd like!
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I would have to say Amanda Kimmel because I play a good game (in my opinion) but I don't know how to speak and let people know my point of view and where I'm coming from... if that makes any sense lol
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic because without this then the other two can only take you so far.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: From an extensive history I do believe that I would add a bunch of diversity to the cast as well as give everyone a run for their money :)

Thanks,
Morgan
2903 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Closing apps early

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!