This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Fans Apps

Topic » Season 5 Fans Apps

2907 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name:
Username:
Color Level:
Past Group Game Experience?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Tell me why I should select you to compete:

***Don't forget to join the main group!***
2907 days 16 hours ago
s73100
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: Hali
Username: s73100
Color Level: gold

Group games from 5/1
Me2013 big brother = 4/17 #close
Matt survivor = 1/18 #win
Hayden's ANTM = TBA
NJ survivor = 15/16 #PREJURYFLOP
Seths big brother = 3/12 #close
survivor8 survivor
KCOB survivor
Cmack survivor
Joeys big brother
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes except Tuesday's the 6-7!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Michele because she is loyal and adapted to situations
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic so you can get yourself out of situations
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because I am active, know how to socialize and win comps when needed

2907 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
First Name: Newz
Username: OldNewz
Color Level: Black
Past Group Game Experience? Check my bio
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Sure
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yea sure
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yea
Alecia cause I too am a mental giant.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Cause, I've never played in a season where South Korea is the location
2907 days 15 hours ago
Survivor8
First Name: Mike
Username: Survivor8
Color Level: TV
Past Group Game Experience? Winner of group hosted by Turney, Suitman, Cmack, Obscurity etc.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yeah
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? usually. I work retail so it varies
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yep
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Natalie Anderson
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic
Tell me why I should select you to compete: cause I'm a winner winner winner
2907 days 12 hours ago
Gkinn1234
First Name:Michael
Username:Gkinn1234
Color Level:yellow
Past Group Game Experience?a lot of games
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?Caleb Reynolds
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?strategic
Tell me why I should select you to compete:I am a fierce competitor
2907 days 12 hours ago
FantasyPNTM
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: Noah
Username: FantasyPNTM
Color Level: Silver
Josiahsurvivor's Elimination Game (S1 - winner,  S2 - 5th out of 11)
Josiahsurvivor's Survivor Marquesas (8th/16th purple rocked out xP)
Hosted both a duel and a survivor group game myself

Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Hell to the yes.

Of course!

I took 5th grade computer class, so yeah

I'd say Kim Spradlin. My charming, cute exterior masks the devious and strategic brain that lies within.

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?

It's definitely a combination of social and strategic. It's all about manipulating peoples' perceptions of you in order to gain a better position in the game.

If allowed to compete, I will surely bring a combination of competitiveness, strategic savvy and social excellence that's been yet unseen in the game before. I'm committed and won't be someone that the host is always waiting on the finish a challenge, or cast a vote.

2907 days 12 hours ago
BeastBoy
First Name: Justin
Username: beastboy
Color Level: yellow
Past Group Game Experience? In bio
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yup , no issues
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Natalie Anderson cause she is flawless
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Physical cuz I like winning challenges
Tell me why I should select you to compete: ur series looks super fun and I wanna win
2907 days 11 hours ago
Coyle14
First Name: Cole
Username: Coyle14
Color Level: Light Green
Past Group Game Experience? Played in so many groups that I have lost count
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Ofcourse
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I compare myself to Cirie bc we both are great strategist, but we don't do well in challenges
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because I believe you cannot win this game without making binds and friendships with other people in this game
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Pick me because I love this game and will try to make this season exciting as best as I can do
2907 days 10 hours ago
MrBird
First Name: Matt (nickname Ravioli, dont ask)
Username: MrBird
Color Level: Light Green
Past Group Game Experience? None
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Maybe
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I can untill around 8 EST
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? It's a weird combination of Russel and JT
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? social, because if you're close to people, they know how your game is, and won't be threathened by it if you "cooporate"
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Dunno tbh
2907 days 9 hours ago
flatl99
First Name: Liam
Username: flatl99
Color Level: Dark Green
Past Group Game Experience?: Lots and Lots, multiple wins
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)?: Yes, Very
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes those times work great!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes i can
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Malcolm, i am very sociable and friendly, have a natural charm, compete well in challenges
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? For me its a mix of social and physical, not leaning too heavily on just the one aspect though. I am a versatile person and quick to adapt
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am a very fun person to work with and am superrrrrrr competitive, i know i have what it takes to win. It is just a matter of manipulating the rest of the competition
2907 days 8 hours ago
bb123
First Name:Ben
Username: the irrelevant  bb123
Color Level: black
Past Group Game Experience? None. I'm applying  to so many rn tho
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) I will be active and I will send coffesionals
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I can't make the 6 o'clock time this week  but next week I'll be able to make anytime
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Franchesscua cuz I usually get voted off first
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic. Without strategy  and alliances your online option  is to win challenges and I suck at challenges
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'll be active. I'll fight to win. I'll be the sole survivor
2906 days 14 hours ago
Renny10
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: renny
Username: renny10
Color Level: blue :p
Past Group Game Experience?kn my bio
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yaas always
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I'll try lol
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?spencer
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social
Tell me why I should select you to compete: im a fighter! I dont give up and i play hard 24/7

2906 days 12 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: Connor
Username: ClumsyConnor
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience? I have a lot of experience. I have played different games such as The Amazing Race, Big Brother, other Survivors, I have also done some original games too. I have never won a group game. I have done the best in Survivor group game so I am hoping this can be my first win.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)100%
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yeah but I'll have to leave at 10pm est on weekdays.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I am my own person. I'm not exactly like anybody but myself.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Definitely Strategic. However I am best at the social aspect.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm original and there is no one like me.

2906 days 12 hours ago
greenranger8
First Name: Billy
Username: greenranger8
Color Level: Yellow
Not much ngl, Imperfect Stars s3
Yes i will definitely be active.
I can make those.
Yes i have printscreens
Rob Cesternino. I play both sides and people tend not to notice because i am a yellow level and don't seem like a threat. But trust me i have proven to twist up games before.
Strategic, you always need to be thinking 5 moves ahead of your enemy. You need to be able to prepare for any outcome.
I will make you laugh cry and really think about the game.
2906 days 11 hours ago
Matt64
First Name: Matt
Username: Matt64
Color Level: gold
Past Group Game Experience? Ill play occasionally but the best placement i got in a survivor was 4th WHEN I DESERVED TO WIN
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? some of them not all of them though
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Cochran, I don't have his arrogance, but I am a survivor nerd lol
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic, if i make this i will try and instantly start an alliance and try to make it to the end
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I will fight hard and try to win the million and not be one of those guys like Joe from Kaoh Rong who doesn't do shit and ends up med evaced
2906 days 10 hours ago
Kaitx
First Name: Kait
Username: Kaitx
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience: I don't believe any on this account yet, on my former account though I really enjoyed playing and miss it. Though I hadn't played many on my other account I won two and I think came in 7th in another which I quit because of rigging by the host... those are only the ones I remember.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Sure
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Most days I should be able to make these.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes I think... I use gyazo would that be enough?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I hate this question... I'd like to say Tyson BvW but that's probably because I just rewatched it.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Most important to me is strategic. I'd rather talk or think my way out of a situation than have to win a challenge and if I lose just be like "well shucks"
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I do think I can offer a lot, I want to challenge myself on this website again, it's been too long and group games are the best way to do that. No multi's, no cheat engines or whatever. I'm pretty good with confessionals, tribal questions I enjoy so I can have good insight. Thanks for consideration.

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!