This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 8: Results Show

Topic » Round 8: Results Show

490 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
The person being eliminated tonight is...
In 8th I have... Zack with Pills by St. Vincent
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Um tbh I had pretty high expectations from the thumbnail of the video, she seemed like a fun vibe. While I think this song had a lot of love and production put into her… she was a bit all over the place. I think the last minute of the song was the highlight, when she slowed down and went all dramatic. At one point of the song her voice really reminded me of Pink. But all in all, I think this song was just a bit too out there for my personal taste. *8/8*

Zack, you have ranked EIGHTH overall this round. Unfortunately, this means you have been eliminated from All Stars 2.

Zack, I was quite shocked with your performance this season. Not that I was expecting you to do poorly, just rather I feel the Purple Parrots really overshadowed the Lavender Ladies back in TAR. This season, I would say may have been the opposite with you consistently outperforming your fellow counterpart round after round in the early rounds of this competition. You seem to be the master of sleeper hits, those songs that just grow on you over time and get better with each listen they have. You went seven rounds without seeing a bottom three rank, which is an impressive feat with a cast as stacked as this one. Despite the worse placement, I do think your game has been stronger overall this season than your first, and I do hope to see you in the future because I feel your journey here on JUSCC is not over yet. Keep your All Star jacket bestie, you have truly earned it and the title of one of my All Stars.
490 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 7th... Josh with PILLBX by Grace Gaustad
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- This was an interesting choice. Her voice was nice to listen to, the production on the song was simple and had a nice buildup to it. The song may have teetered on the side of boring for me, but relatively unoffensive choice I enjoyed well enough. It had its highs and it had its weak points. *7/8*

Josh, you have ranked SEVENTH overall this round. While you may have just passed on by the skin of your teeth, take this bottom 2 to the future and give a bit more thought into your posts. I will see you in the next round.
490 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Strawberries
2. DRUGS
3. SUBSTANCE
4. Party 22
5. The Drugs
6. Darkest House
7. PILLBX
8. Pills

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!