This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 8: Results Show

Topic » Round 8: Results Show

489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
489 days 14 hours ago
Absol
This season got so white without me damn I just looked at this week's submissions
489 days 14 hours ago
Absol
I guess that's why these people are all-stars. They know not to send people of color
489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th I have... Ali with Party 22 by Lilyisthatyou
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Oh, do I love miss Lilyisthatyou. I’ve utilized her myself in a couple different competitions, her voice is very drawing for me. This isn’t one of my top songs from her, but it definitely has her little touch on it that reminds me why I love her music so much. Good choice! *4/8*

Ali, you have ranked FOURTH overall this round.
489 days 14 hours ago
CutieAmy
Not absol stereotypically saying only POCs sing about drugs smh
489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th I have... Jan with The Drugs by Mother Mother
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Omg… I’m ready to have ALLL the gals gagged when I reveal this…. I have a couple Mother Mother songs on my playlist… shakes in me being exposed with a MAN on my playlist. Honestly, i think I like this one more than the ones I have?? I’ve always said if you’re going to submit a MAN to me, you better make damn sure it is top quality, and I think you did that here today. A rare feat only a couple have ever been able to do with me. *5/8*

Jan, you have ranked FIFTH overall this round.
489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
With that, the safe zone has concluded and I will go on to the top three of the round.
489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd I have... Tyler with SUBSTANCE by Demi Lovato
Jaxon- Demi is such a risky choice I feel after she kept getting posted and flopped in TAR with the ranks. I think her belting notes always sound pretty nice, the strain on her voice kinda works in her favor IMO. The song felt like a mesh of her newer edgier and older pop sound, which was kinda a nice medium to have. *3/8*

Tyler, you have ranked THIRD overall this round.
489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd I have... Alex with Drugs by UPSAHL
Jaxon- Oh I love Upsahl. It’s kind of a tongue in cheek reference for the theme. I don’t think this chorus is my favorite sound of hers within her music, but its very her. Her voice is nice, and honestly, this is close to the approach I would have taken if I were given this theme I think. Solid choice! *2/8*

Alex, you have ranked SECOND overall this round.
489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner is...
In 1st I have... Krystal with Strawberries by RIVALS
Jaxon- Oh her voice is so good. The rock beat is really nice. I think overall as a song this is just a really solid submission to send me. It kind of hits on different components that I like to listen to in music and I really don’t have any negative thoughts about it leaving my listening experience. *1/8*

Krystal, you have ranked FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on your round win.
489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
Josh... Kellen... Zack...

You three make up my bottom three.
489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th I have... Kellen with Darkest Hour by Andrea Russett
Jaxon- I think her ability to convey emotion through her singing is pretty good. Her vocals are really pretty, and honestly its giving a bit. I don’t think it is my favorite of the round, but I do think it is a really pretty song that holds on its own. *6/8*

Kellen, you have ranked SIXTH overall this round.
489 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
Josh... Zack...

Tonight will be the end of one of your journeys here. Two very different journeys, one of you have consistently jumped from bottom to top and back throughout the season, while the other has played a very consistent and clean game thus far but never quite having a standout moment for good or bad.

This decision was not taken with a light heart, but alas one must be made.
489 days 14 hours ago
useamint
…..
489 days 14 hours ago
useamint
Page 2
489 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Non elim!

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!