This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2: Results Show

Topic » Round 2: Results Show

505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
505 days 3 hours ago
useamint
Emlyn who?
505 days 3 hours ago
tyleror
That part
505 days 3 hours ago
oswordo3
IMA G-G-G-G-GI-GIRLS GIRL!
505 days 3 hours ago
Hunty
hi
505 days 3 hours ago
oswordo3
DQUnty
505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
My All Stars, for as strong as the first round was... I'd say round 2 was even stronger.

This competition is only going to get tougher for every party involved.
505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th I have... Josh with Honestly I’m Disappointed by Kate Grahn
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Hmm, this is pretty spot on to theming. I think the chorus really shines here, the lyricism is pretty spot on, very fuck men and on brand to what Emlyn delivers. I think the verses may pale a bit in comparison to the chorus, but this was a very strong song, and I think a big step up from your submission last round, which was already above average. *4/14*

Josh, you have placed FOURTH overall this round.
505 days 3 hours ago
oswordo3
Robbed from top 3
505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th I have... Justin with Dress by Charlotte Sands
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- So, I definitely discovered Charlotte Sands/Emlyn around the same time- and this was the Charlotte Sands song that got me into her music. I think some of her songs are a bit to pop rocky for an Emlyn sound beat wise, but this is one of her pop songs, and like yeah I see it, I get it. This is also just one of my favorite songs by her, I think her vocals really shine, and I think the lyrics are edgy in a way to get people pressed similarly to miss emlyn. Great choice here. *5/14*

Justin, you have placed FIFTH overall this round.
505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th I have... Kellen with Call Me A Saint by Yonaka
Jaxon- Bestie, I feel my main message to you last round was to dig deeper than Alanis, we are in ALL STARS here, and everyone is here to compete… and I think you took that critique and you followed it. Her belty vocals in the chorus is a sound really reminicsent to Miss Emlyn, and they really had me gagged here. I think similarly to a few other songs, the sound strays a bit, but it really nails it in other aspects. A big improvement. *6/14*

Kellen, you have ranked SIXTH overall this round.
505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th I have... Zack with One of the Guys by Jessia
Jaxon- I love Jessia, I’m not sure I remember this song… hopefully just because I never gave her a listen. She is definitely an artist I would say goes hand in hand with Emlyns music. And after listening, I think I just never came across this one. I think starting off this season, your performance is stronger than she was throughout TAR, and I’m thinking that you may be one to keep an eye on. *7/14*

Zack, you have placed SEVENTH overall this round.
505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th I have... Ali with Pyschopath by Tomine Harket
Jaxon- Shes a sag moon, and her moon is in FUCKING Virgo. Jesus. I think this song really started mid for me, but by the end the beats getting me and she is really giving me icon. Like the confidence she has in these lyrics, the style she is giving, the production on the song… your giving me a bop here, and this is another strong submission from you. *8/14*

Ali, you have placed EIGHTH overall this round.
505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th I have... Scotty with 4 UR ENTERTAINMENT by Chandler Leighton
Jaxon- I really like miss Chandlers voice here tbh. I think that it really was the star of this song. I really feel content with this song. I don’t have too much to say because at the end of the day, I liked it. Maybe a tad bit on the rock side in a pop girly emulator round, but all in all, a strong choice. *9/14*

Scotty, you have placed NINTH overall this round.
505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 10th I have... Absolbot with ghosts! by Sophie Cates
Jaxon- This music video was so camp. Beyond that, I think this song was just really strong in general. I think her voice is one of those really clean and nice ones to listen to, and the beat is quite intoxicating. The screams in the beat kinda had me gagged. Anyways, a strong step up from your last round. Good pick! *10/14*

Absolbot, you have placed TENTH overall this round.
505 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th I have... Krystal with My Therapist Told Me by XANA
Jaxon- Well, if she were a lookalike round… this would be #1! I think this song has a very solid beat, I think her vocals are very solid, I think the song is just solid in general. I don’t think it is a blow me away song, but I do think that it is above average. I think in comparison to Emlyn, she works, it maybe just needs a bit more of belty vocals and less chanty ones. *11/14*

Krystal, you have placed ELEVENTH overall this round.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!