This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6: Results Show

Topic » Round 6: Results Show

738 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
738 days 12 hours ago
Snails
Sits in my fancy clothes
738 days 12 hours ago
Mahalpin11
*gets in my eviction outfit*
738 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Once again, I will be splitting the final 9 into Three Sets!
738 days 12 hours ago
Snails
🫣
738 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Set A: Ali, Kellen, James
Set B: Alex, Max, Josh
Set C: Krista, Sandy, Scott
738 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
The set that has landed right in the middle and makes up our safe zone is...
Set A
738 days 12 hours ago
CutieAmy
Oh GOD!
738 days 12 hours ago
Snails
*hugs max and Josh in the bottom 3 with me*
738 days 12 hours ago
Mahalpin11
if sandy wins with dynasty im gonna throw a fit.
738 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Ali with moshpit by renforshort
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon-Fun fact,  this girl came up in my last.fm suggested artists.. so am exciting for this one because I haven’t gotten around to it! As a whole I liked this song, it didn’t do anything offensive at all. I’d say it may fall into forgettable territory for me, like I may need to listen to it a few times to get a full clear opinion on the song, but overall, it was a fun start to the round and I think it is setting up a (hopefully) strong round! *3/9*

Krystal- I really like the singing voice here, and how it so clearly can be heard over the instrumental. Even the echo-y voice she does is well-done. I think there’s something fast-paced about this that feels desperate and afraid which matches the topic of the song really well. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by this song, mostly because I guess I expected romance, and this is more like… How many red flags can I count? *4/9*

Deme- Saw renforshort and went 🥰, but will it hold up...? Pretty vocals! Cute instrumental! Fits your description! Nice. *7/9*

Josh- I think given the story you told of the relationship of Aries and Aphrodite, This song does a wonderful job at illustrating the desire to get out of a toxic relationship at is the relationship at 1 point you wish you thought was a good thing and you thought you'd have fun with is now just hurting you.  I'll give you a couple extra points simply because you picked Aphrodite but didn't go the basic "a song talking about how pretty I am" route *4/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.5. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
738 days 12 hours ago
Snails
I’m going home
738 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... James with Shockwave by Eline Noelia
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Oh we are NOT calling Zeus a king... I'm pretending I didn't see that... 🤮... anyways! Song? Absolute bop. I'm kind of obsessed. Voice is gorgeous, instrumental is fitting, oh my god the way she just said tiiiired- great pick, honestly. *3/9*

Josh- *5/9*

Jaxon- Overall a nice song, though I will say there was like just something I can’t quite place that was just a LITTLE off for me… like I wish I knew what it was so I can state it, but like I really can’t figure it out. It may have just been her voice in general??? I really don’t know, but like overall it was a good song and I liked it. I think this is REALLY going to appeal to Krystal, it may even earn her famous gif… or I may be totally off, we’ll see! All in all, a cute song I support it. *6/9*

Krystal- With a title like Shockwave, I am glad that I instantly heard sound that made me think of it. Her voice is really nice, and I’m enjoying the sing-song-y sound she’s doing at times paired with the instrumental, like it all meshes well. But something is definitely missing in places. Oh, damn, her voice is doing something nice. Yes, get loud. She found whatever she’s missing because I love her blowing my eardrums LOUUUUUD. Even if she’s… not that loud tbh. *5/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
738 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Kellen with It All Comes Out In The Wash by Miranda Lambert
Jaxon- To be honest, this isn’t Mirandas BEST, but like the song was an enjoyable listen. It doesn’t take itself seriously, and it’s just a fun and cute little bop to listen to and laugh at some quirky one liners (but also while enjoying Mirandas twang). It didn’t slay me like Kellie did, but like, it was definitely a fun song that I think will get you into the next round easily! Don’t really have any complaints :). *4/9*

Krystal- Honestly the country choices here are bringing it, and I’m a little obsessed about bringing country to my gods and goddesses. It just wows. I love how her voice works with the instrumental because it’s just fun and a bit silly and weirdly makes me think of Malcolm and the Middle. Not sure where that’s coming from? Either way, this song gives me Dionysus so… color me impressed! I’m genuinely enjoying myself a lot! I really wish I could put it higher, but there are a few times where it just… feels a little like a song I’d hear on the radio while my dad’s got control over it or maybe something I’d hear at Target. No offense because I bopped to some great songs working at Taco Bell! *7/9*

Josh- Why do I just have a feeling that this is going to be Jaxon's number one.  I can't say the same for me, I didn't love the song and I understand the story of why you chose it for the person you chose it for but I think it's a very loose fitting.  Just nowhere near my favorite of the week, not even close. *7/9*

Deme- Miranda?! Never in my life did I expect a country song this week, let alone Miranda Lambert, but here she is! And she fits?! What a bop, honestly. *6/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked 2-2. In the backup metric of overall season average you ranked higher at 3.8 This ranked you SIXTH overall.
738 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
The set that makes up our top three this round is...
Set C
738 days 12 hours ago
Mahalpin11
shocker.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!