This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5: Results Show

Topic » Round 5: Results Show

745 days 6 hours ago
Mahalpin11
*CRIES*
745 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 8th... Max with Green Light by Lorde
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- I’m not a huge fan of Lorde, but I am going into this with an open mind. I think the verses were done extremely well in this song, and I kinda loved the energy she had in them. There were a couple moments in the song that I wasn’t vibing at all… I don’t even know which part it was by terminology… like she was just singing really fast and I wasn’t a fan of whatever part that was. That and the background children chanting, bleh. All in all, congratulations this was like the first Lorde song I’ve heard and not only didn’t hate but kinda… liked a little? This could really rank anywhere this round for me dependent on what else is posted. *7/9*

Josh- Okay, so I remember seeing someone saying the discord "Hopefully this is the week I post an artist that one of the judges hate." If that was you this is not your week because I don't know what it is about her but I cannot stand her songs. Her music is very boring to me and this song isn't any different. It's very go girl give us nothing energy. No one moved. *9/9*

Krystal- Lorde has a really bad track record on JUSCC tbh. This song is fine, I guess. Nothing incredible to me. It sounds like that typical synth with a lot of the slower sound that quickly becomes frantic. It’s enjoyable when the piano comes in, and less enjoyable when her vocals do. This song was probably a radio hit, huh? That chorus is really familiar. *8/9*

Deme- Alright. Went into this expecting something horrible, so I'm, like... pleasantly surprised? The great white line kind of made me laugh? Her voice is nice, and I like the bits where she gets really fast - oh. Oh I recognize this song, actually. Kind of a bop? Go off? *7/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.75. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
745 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Scarlett
2. Red High Heels
3. White Flag
4. Blue (J)
5. Blue (K)
6. White Knuckles
7. Green Light (M)
8. Green Light (S)
9. Black Rum

Josh:
1. Red High Heels
2. Scarlett
3. White Flag
4. Blue (J)
5. White Knuckles
6. Black Rum
7. Blue (K)
8. Green Light (S)
9. Green Light (M)

Krystal:
1. Blue (J)
2. Scarlett
3. Red High Heels
4. White Flag
5. Blue (K)
6. Green Light (S)
7. White Knuckles
8. Green Light (M)
9. Black Rum

Deme:
1. White Flag
2. White Knuckles
3. Blue (J)
4. Scarlett
5. Green Light (S)
6. Red High Heels
7. Green Light (M)
8. Blue (K)
9. Black Rum

Overall:
1. Scarlett (2.25)
2. White Flag (2.75)
3. Red High Heels (3) (2-2) (4)
4. Blue (J) (3) (2-2) (8.25)
5. White Knuckles (5)
6. Blue (K) (6.25)
7. Green Light (S) (6.75)
8. Green Light (M) (7.75)
9. Black Rum (8.25)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!