This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Sharpay Evans Theme Song Week

Topic » Round 1: Sharpay Evans Theme..

760 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
To our 13 brand new contestants, we welcome you to season 7 of JUSCC: Back To Basics! Two months or so down the road, one of you will be crowned as the champion with a title only six other Tengagers have the right to brag about.

The first round of the season is dubbed ‘Sharpay Evans Theme Song Week’.

The theme is self-explanatory, just post a song that could represent the theme song of the iconic Disney Channel original Character Sharpay Evans. Please include explanation along with your submission.

Any song sung by the character (including Fabulous- tragic) is off limits!

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until (time) est (date) to post!

- Sidenote -
I have sent out discord server invites to everyone except Alex.

Alex, I'm still waiting for you to accept my friendship request :).

Ali, Josh, Scotty I have sent you the invite on discord but you haven't joined yet.

Everyone else is in.

Here Is The Link To Join: https://discord.gg/mjk4NvdZ
760 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Good luck! You have until 5:00pm est on 4/7 to post! (About 27 hours)
760 days 4 hours ago
Mahalpin11
I have selected I don't want it at all by Kim Petras. This song is all about wanting to live a life of luxury and vacations with a hot rich man by your side, which is what Sharpay is all about. The lyric "Give me all of your attention / Give me summer in the hamptons" couldn't be more Sharpay! She's needy and she gets things paid for <3

760 days 4 hours ago
iSandeh

This song really emphasizes sharpay's arrogant attitude and clear ignorance of any people around her.
760 days 4 hours ago
Booyahhayoob

Good god what is this theme lol. Best I could find is something like this about basically not wanting things to change and to stay in her "party mentality" for as long as possible.

~~Again I have never actually seen HSM don't @ me~~
760 days 4 hours ago
CutieAmy
The song is self explanatory. She knows her worth and is disgusted that her crush/lover is with someone else who is not at her level. The song could be applied on the movie as well as any other man that Sharpay wants to fully drag. I also submitted this song because I feel like it embodies Sharpay's energy and I can see it being featured on her playlist.

760 days 4 hours ago
hobo232

I feel this is a song Sharpay would write about herself so it would be a great theme song. She is gonna love herself and not worry about what other people and men say about her because she knows she is a FAB INDEPENDANT WOMAN :) She knows herself and her worth.
760 days 4 hours ago
J2999

Honestly the lyrics really do summarise her and her diva tendencies up. Like the adjective to describe this song IS diva, and diva is Sharpay.

The lyrics also focus about someone being... higher up, and that's how Sharpay perceives herself. We all moved.
760 days 2 hours ago
brightongal

This song is perfect for sharpay because it’s all about being a bad bitch and perfect fits her persona.
760 days 2 hours ago
Delete2544

i've never seen this show but she seems like a bad bitch diva based on previous submissions from other people <3
760 days 1 hour ago
Snails
Sharpay dreams of being a star despite the improbability of it happening. For this reason I have chosen the song When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls which is a song all about the desire to be famous star regardless of the unlikelihood of it happening. It's about being willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

759 days 19 hours ago
anthousai
https://youtu.be/QYh6mYIJG2Y i chose 7 rings because sharpay is a boujee rich bitch with class and this song radiates that energy. shes a materialistic queen who wants it all; the newest prep clothes, the lead role, even gabriellas man!
759 days 17 hours ago
sjsoccer88

I have chosen Applause by Lady Gaga to represent Sharpay. Though I only saw HSM1, I know Sharpay was only worried about herself and her fame and her career. What a better way to showcase that than "living for the applause" and the way people "cheer and scream for me". I can easily picture Sharpay on a stage when I hear this song
759 days 10 hours ago
RoughNightBro

I chose Glamorous by Fergie because it gives off very self centered Sharpay vibes and theatric as fuck
759 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
I went with this song because she loves the finer things in life and the materialistic things. She wants that life of luxury and that’s what a material girl wants too!

https://youtu.be/6p-lDYPR2P8
759 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
- Closed -

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!