This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2: Results Show

Topic » Round 2: Results Show

1110 days 22 hours ago
Crocadilly
YES MILDSALSA THIS IS JUST LIKE THE FUCKING GRAMMYS. ONLY RECOGNIZING THE BIG SONGS WHEN THATS NOT THE ONLY MUSIC OR EVEN THE BEST MUSIC OUT THERE. KEEP LETTING THE RADIO TELL YOU WHAT TO LISTEN TO U ABSOLUTE FUCKING LOCALS
1110 days 21 hours ago
doobee
Its alright its fine lol I knew it was a risky choice its just the first song I think of when I think late 90s goodluck everyone and omg the judges are brutal love it lmaoooooooooo
1110 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
They’re not that brutal lol they’re just biased cunts
1110 days 21 hours ago
doobee
I mean giving Brittny Spears #1 is questionable but I guess you have to appeal to who you're presenting to, that's just life but don't give up.
1110 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
What?????

Is this what music comps are always like bc this is my first one and god damn. This is NOT the competition I thought it was I guess that’s the bottom line.

And I don’t want to play Guess What’s On The Judges Playlist. That’s not what the fuck I came here to do
1110 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
THATS what this show should be called

GUESS OUR PLAYLISTS COMPETITION

OR

GUESS OUR TASTE COMPETITION.

Not music choice. It’s not much of a choice when we have I conform to the judges tastes. I’m not gonna stoop to that level and post Kesha and Kpop bc that’s what the judges stan
1110 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
A SERIOUS SHOW ABOUT MUSIC TASTE WOULDNT EVEN CONTEMPLATE A TRISHA PAYTAS WEEK BECAUSE THAT IS OBJECTIVELY NOT GOOD MUSIC
1110 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Okay! Stacey, I would like you to verbally confirm that you are quitting this competition.

Frannie, if you would also like to quit I am also going to ask you verbally confirm. But I hope you stay :).

We apologize for your negative experience in the competition and feel sorry you aren't sticking around to see the outcome! Have a nice life <3.
1110 days 21 hours ago
mildsalsa
Yes, I am leaving the competition. I am not interested in googling "Top 100 songs from the 90's" or "Top 100 party songs" every week. If the other contestants are okay with posting the most popular songs they've ever heard every week, they can go right ahead lol.

Hope you guys are able to open up your idea of what good music is in the future! It would make for far better judging <3
1110 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
Yeah I’m verbally confirming babes and u can physically kiss my ass xo
1110 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
And don’t be all oh she got 13th bc no bitch I quit ur shit show don’t even put my name on ur cast list
1110 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Okay, Frannie you are officially quitting the competition and will be placing THIRTEENTH! I'm sorry your experience was negative and am sorry you weren't happy with a placement of 7th in the top half for the round!
1110 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Okay, Stacey you are officially quitting the competition and will be placing TWELTH! I'm sorry your experience was negative and hopefully you can do some intrinsic searching and realize your blatant internalized homophobia and maybe realize the world isn't just viewed from your small lenses! <3
1110 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR OWN PLACEMENTS AT ALL. ITS JUST HOW THE SHOW IS SET UP IS SHIT
1110 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
My small lenses girl u LISTEN TO KESHA

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!