This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 3: Results Show

Topic » Round 3: Results Show

1165 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th place, just missing out on the bottom two we have... Pablo with Let Her Go by Passenger!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- I’m not going to lie… I don’t love it. The song is honestly kind of boring, and something about the lead singers voice is slightly bothersome to me. It’s not a good sign when the most exciting thing about the video for me is the fact that there is an audience so it looks like its for an actual singing competition. My final opinion is I am glad they stayed a one hit wonder. :( *11/13*

Krystal- While the instrumental is very good and the singer works well with the song’s pacing, I’ll admit that I don’t like the quality of his voice and I don’t like the pacing of the song at all. The lyrics also don’t offer a whole lot of anything new. The song might be nice to fall asleep to, but that’s about it. I’ve heard the song too much as well and I honestly don’t think that helps. *12/13*

Josh- This song has a deep sense of emotion and its deep compared to some of these other hits. That being said it makes me want to take a nap. The artist isn’t really impressive and he feels like just another indie singer to me that got lucky that this one song caught on. *8/13*

Deme- One of the many songs I forgot existed this week. This used to be on the radio a ton, and although the lead singer's voice is a bit strange I'm actually a fan of it? I also think the instrumental is really really pretty. Great pick! *8/13*

The four scores combined give you an average score of 9.75!
1165 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
The person eliminated this round, with the lowest combined score is........

Ben with ISpy by Kyle ft. Lil Yachty.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- In terms of one hit wonders, I suppose I have indeed heard this song before. I wouldn’t even be able to tell you who this is by if I didn’t have it pulled up in front of me on youtube. I suppose that is good in terms of this category. Nothing about this song makes me want more from the artist. *12/13*

Krystal- I kind of wish it got right into the song first which is why this is on a bit of the lower end. I do like how the rap sounds in parts because there’s this very monotonous quality to his voice that feels enjoyable. I’ll also say that the electronic qualities and the beat are good. I don’t think I like the video much at all, though. I mean, even their bobblehead look kind of creeps me out. *13/13*

Deme- I... hate whatever is going on in this video, but the song is fun! I've never actually heard it before? *13/13*

Jaxon- This isn’t it for me, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t it for anyone else on this panel. I actually remember this song when it was popular, I think I pretended to like it with my friends out of peer pressure… but now I am confident to say this just isn’t my preferred style of music. Beyond Nicki and D12 - I can’t really say there is another rapper that I fuck with a majority of their artistry. I wish you luck this round and throughout the game. *12/13*

The four scores combined give you an average score of 12.5!
1165 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means congratulations Xakim, you stay safe at 12th place with Rude by Magic!
Jaxon- Honestly, I’m glad you have immunity this week because for me this song is not it. I didn’t necessarily love or hate it when it first came out, but working at a grocery store for two years and hearing this song multiple times a day every week really gets to you. I find the song a wee bit annoying and I’m kind of glad they didn’t come out with anything else. *13/13*

Krystal- This song is very recognizable, and it does it fast. I do like the singer’s vocals because he has a very nice singing voice. However, the song feels like it’s lethargic and low energy quite a lot. I can feel his emotion when he sings, though, which is a nice quality. I just feel like it had potential to be better. *11/13*

Josh- You couldn’t have possibly known when you posted this that I absolutely hate this song. It was so over played and it on my nerves every single time I had to hear it. I don’t like the vocals, I don’t like the tempo. Bad bad song but a great time to pick a bad song for you since you have immunity. Lets see if it changes the results of this week. *13/13*

Deme: Oh wow, I totally forgot this song existed? I remember not being a fan of it, but listening to it again it's actually really good! I love his voice, and the instrumental is nice and relaxing. Great pick! *7/13*

The four scores combined give you an average score of 11!
1165 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Nothing Compares 2U
2. Hello
3. Heaven
4. Mr. Saxobeat
5. Somebody That I Used To Know
6. Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!)
7. Stacy’s Mom
8. Ex’s & Oh’s
9. Radio Killed The Video Star
10. Groove Is In The Heart
11. Let Her Go
12. ISpy
13. Rude

Krystal:
1. Ex’s & Oh’s
2. Radio Killed The Video Star
3. Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!)
4. Mr. Saxobeat
5. Stacy’s Mom
6. Hello
7. Nothing Compares 2U
8. Heaven
9. Groove Is In The Heart
10. Somebody That I Used To Know
11. Rude
12. Let Her Go
13. ISpy

Josh:
1. Stacy’s Mom
2. Hello
3. Ex’s & Oh’s
4. Heaven
5. Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!)
6. Mr. Saxobeat
7. Groove Is In The Heart
8. Let Her Go
9. Nothing Compares 2U
10. Video Killed the Radio Star
11. Somebody That I Used To Know
12. ISpy
13. Rude

Deme:
1. Stacy’s Mom
2. Somebody That I Used To Know
3. Hello
4. Mr. Saxobeat
5. Video Killed The Radio Star
6. Ex’s & Oh’s
7. Rude
8. Let Her Go
9. Heaven
10. Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!)
11. Groove Is In The Heart
12. Nothing Compares 2U
13. ISpy

Overall:
1. Hello (3.25)
2. Stacy’s Mom (3.5)
3. Mr. Saxobot (4.5)
4. Ex’s & Oh’s (4.5)
5. Heaven (6)
6. Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!) (6)
7. Video Killed The Radio Star (6.5)
8. Somebody That I Used To Know (7)
9. Nothing Compares 2U (7.25)
10. Groove Is In The Heart (9.25)
11. Let Her Go (9.75)
12. Rude (11)
13. ISpy (12.5)
1165 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In terms of the two ties,

Rory & Bryan:
Both Deme & Jaxon voted for Mr. Saxobeat, while both Josh & Krystal voted for Ex's & Oh's. This meant it went to your previous rankings. Rory has placed at 3 & 4.5, while Bryan has placed at 4.5 & 9. Therefore, Rory got third with the higher average placement.

Donte & Lukas:
Jaxon, Josh & Deme all voted for Heaven, while only Krystal voted for Hit 'Em Up Style. Therefore, Heaven was ranked higher.
1165 days 13 hours ago
ChrisParker13
glad im safe! i need to stand out like I did in round 1 though. Gotta stay more consistent
1165 days 13 hours ago
Kindred7
Yay :’) got so lucky thanks guys! Great top 3 picks
1165 days 12 hours ago
CakelikeEvv
Omg I’m so stoked 😛

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!