This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Results Show

Topic » Round 1: Results Show

1170 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
The person who narrowly escaped elimination this week, and placed fourteenth on average is...
Dusk with The Duck Song.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -
Josh- If this week is all about you, then who you are is an obnoxious creature who doesn’t stop harassing people. *13/15*

Krystal- When I hear this song, I’m reminded of parts of the past like how, for some ungodly reason, the Annoying Orange got its own TV show and it one-hit KOs me from the psychic damage. The only thing I can really say is that I forgot how this song sounds and how high the pitch is, so thanks for reminding me. *14/15*

Jaxon- Well this definitely triggered a memory that I forgot I even had… and that is probably the best thing I can say about this song. This doesn’t quite do the joke theme well for me at all, and there definitely are just fuck around songs that I love. I’m going to be completely honest and say that I’d be surprised if this got you to round 2, and the only way it would is if somebody didn’t post. :/ *14/15*

Deme- you are so valid. i hope you know that. *14/15*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 13.75!
1170 days 4 hours ago
benp428
Let's see if I can win going only rap :)
1170 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, the person eliminated this week and ranked fifteenth overall was Kiara with no song posted.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Well I have to say I am very disappointed that you were not able to post a song. Unfortunately this means it is the end of the road for you- but maybe at redemption week we will see something from you. *15/15*

Krystal- I think this is self-explanatory. Not much I can say without a song. *15/15*

Deme- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *15/15*

Josh- You couldn’t take even 4 seconds to post any song. Any at all. Anything probably would of beaten the duck song but you didn’t put in any effort and for that you are automatically put at the bottom of the ranking. *15/15*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 15!
1170 days 4 hours ago
Kindred7
KIARA NOOOOO WHY
1170 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Before announcing the results, I would like to say the judges were extremely impressed by not only the top three, but the vast majority of the cast also with their songs! The judging was not as easy as it was expected to be!
1170 days 4 hours ago
Kindred7
I can’t wait for you guys to roast me in the future
1170 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Third place goes to... Kinny with Thirsty by The Sam Willows!
Jaxon- This was a really fun song. The vocals of both singers meshed well really well together and the beat wanted me to jam along with it, which is impressive for a song I’ve never heard before. There were no real negatives in the song I could find, and I enjoyed listening to it. *5/15*

Deme- alright, the second female vocals kicked in i went "this is going to the top of the list". it's so upbeat and happy sounding, and i wasn't expecting the part where the music changed so suddenly during the chorus but you know what? it's a vibe. *3/15*

Josh- Much like the name of this song, I was left wanting just a tiny bit more. *6/15*

Krystal- I feel like the music video started out strong with their synced-up movements. There’s this very steady beat that perfectly complements their voices and they sing so well together with their voices matching each other perfectly. I do think the music video is a little bit silly and that’s fun, but not something I’m super awed by. Their voices and the sheer fun vibes make up for it, though, and I absolutely love how I can just feel the pulse of the music throughout.*6/15*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 5!
1170 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
By an average one point difference, the highest scorer and the winner of round one earning them immunity in round two is...
Chris with Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, & Pink!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- Wow, this song is a real nostalgic blast to the past! This song has so many strong vocalists and it has this very upbeat, fun vibe to it that I’ve always loved. Admittedly the song is a little cheesy, but I don’t think it takes away from how talented any of these women are. The strong vocals in the solo performances and the build-up throughout the song really sold it to me. *4/15*

Deme- okay, congrats, you win. lady marmalade is literally always a great choice. everyone in this song brings it, and the nostalgia factor?? it's the whole package. i can definitely get a feel for the type of music you like based off of this!! *5/15*

Josh- What a great classic. Since this week is about picking a song that represents you, this shows that you are a fun time. Looking forward to what else you have to show us in the upcoming weeks. *3/15*

Jaxon- There really isn’t much to say about this song that hasn’t already been said, it is a timeless banger for me and has stayed great 20 years after its release. It has an iconic lineup of woman who really owned the song, provided outstanding vocals, and created a certain longevity that will have me still listening to it 20 more years. *1/15*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 3.25!
1170 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Which leaves second place on the ranking to Kevin with Don't Take My Money by Bleachers!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- I personally really liked this song. I have never heard it before, but it captivated me immediately with the beat of the song. The chorus sounded off at parts, but too minor for it to negatively effect how well the verses were handled. Overall, it was an extremely solid pick! *6/15*

Deme- honestly... this is so good. i haven't listened to many bleachers songs, but i know they're usually really good. this one is just... such a vibe?? i really really really love the chorus and the lyrics. i can definitely get a vibe of the type of music ur into from this. great pick! *1/15*

Josh- This song happened. You picked it. Then it was over. It sounds like something that would play in a teen drama comedy movie while everyone is have fun before things go to shit. *9/15*

Krystal- I think you must be reading my mind and it’s scary. Bleachers, as a band, has this very fun and relaxed indie band vibe that I love to bits and I’m a huge fan of their music. I’ve looped this song a lot, so I can’t deny this being my top pick as the best song. I love the vocals, the chorus, the vibes, everything. *1/15*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 4.25!
1170 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
For consolidated reference, I will post the four judges individual rankings and the averaged ranking.

Krystal:
1. Don’t Take My Money
2. Heartbreak Anniversary
3. My Immortal
4. Lady Marmalade
5. Show Me Love
6. Thirsty
7. Heartless
8. Call My Name
9. 911
10. Fancy
11. The Smartest Intro
12. Show & Tell
13. Never Ending
14. The Duck Song
15. No Song
-
Jaxon:
1. Lady Marmalade
2. My Immortal
3. Fancy
4. Show Me Love
5. Thirsty
6. Don’t Take My Money
7. Call My Name
8. 911
9. Never Ending
10. Show & Tell
11. Heartbreak Anniversary
12. The Smartest Intro
13. Heartless
14. The Duck Song
15. No Song
-
Deme:
1. Don’t Take My Money
2. Show & Tell
3. Thirsty
4. 911
5. Lady Marmalade
6. My Immortal
7. Heartless
8. Fancy
9. Never Ending
10. Call My Name
11. Show Me Love
12. The Smartest Intro
13. Heartbreak Anniversary
14. The Duck Song
15. No Song
-
Josh:
1. 911
2. Call My Name
3. Lady Marmalade
4. Show Me Love
5. Fancy
6. Thirsty
7. Show & Tell
8. Never Ending
9. Don’t Take My Money
10. Heartbreak Anniversary
11. My Immortal
12. Heartless
13. The Duck Song
14. The Smartest Intro
15. No Song
-
Overall:
1. Lady Marmalade (3.25)
2. Don’t Take My Money (4.25)
3. Thirsty (5)
4/5. 911 (5.5)
5/4. My Immortal (5.5)
6. Show Me Love (6)
7. Fancy (6.5)
8.  Call My Name (6.75)
9. Show & Tell (7.75)
10. Heartbreak Anniversary (9)
11/12. Never Ending (9.75)
12/11. Heartless (9.75)
13. The Smartest Intro (12.25)
14. The Duck Song (13.75)
15. No Song (15)
-

Round 2 will be posted shortly!
1169 days 23 hours ago
ChrisParker13
OMG!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!