This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - The Battles

Topic » #PP - The Battles

2917 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
BATTLE: Jordan Smith vs. Jordin Sparks

First we have here, our daily Winner, Jordan Smith!

Here we have our defending Champion, Jordin Sparks!

Goodluck x
2917 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
the battle of the jorda(I)ns

Jordan there was nothing really wrong with that performance but it wasn't anything really special either. I think your voice was to high pitch on the faster parts but when it did come time to hit the notes it was good overall a decent performance I think this was a bad song choice Adele is hard to cover

Jordin- At first I thought you sounded good but I didn't really feel any emotion and thought you were just kind of going through the motions. Then at the end you really got into and crushed that I love you part. I definitely think you win this battle.
2916 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Jordan Smith - You started very smooth. You are superb! What a voice and what a performance! I was so amazed about this performance. Your voice came out very powerful. It is very hard to cover that song like what Judge Tico said but you gave justice to it and also I heard some sharps. But overall it was good :)

Jordin Sparks  - You covered a Shirley song. This song is very iconic, but your rendition, I was blown away! This performance is very stunning it gave me chills. This is just perfection. I would agree with Judge Tico, at the beginning, it just sounded good but at the latter part your voice became more powerful. Anyways, Goodluck :)
2916 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been tallied, the champion of this battle is
THE DEFENDING CHAMPION
JORDIN SPARKS!
2916 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
SCORES:

Jordin Sparks - 94.35%
Jordan Smith - 86.45%
2916 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Jordin Sparks! You are our SEVENTH SEMI-FINALIST! You have done very well. You deserve the spot. Jordan, you put up a great battle :)

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!