This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - The Battles

Topic » #PP - The Battles

2937 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
BATTLE: Demi Lovato vs. Kelly Clarkson

First we have here, our defending champion, Demi Lovato!

and here we got us a contender, here's the Daily Winner, Kelly Clarkson!

Battle of the Divas! Goodluck x
2937 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
Demi the last performance I judged of yours was so great it made this one kind of disappointing. There was definitely some pitch issues and I didn't understand why you stayed on that little square for the whole beginning of the song. You definitely ended very strongly though when you hit that high note.

Kelly I really loved the stipped down acoustic version of this song I have never heard it done like this. Your voice was on point throughout and this was a great performance the only negative I can say is I think you should of ditched the mic stand when it got the faster part or the high notes and moved around a bit more it would of made us feel your emotion more. With that said I think you 100% won this battle and will unseat the defending champ
2936 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Demi Lovato - This was definitely a hard song you chose, but I agree with Tico about pitch issues, though I had to admit that your voice is very powerful. The backup singers added some feels and touch. Your voice is very raspy. I also noticed that you are hardly catching your breath, it's quite dangerous but I think you did awesome.

Kelly Clarkson - You gave us a different approach on what Demi did. You gave us an acoustic performance. I am totally loving the song. Your voice is incredible and unique in their on ways. The high notes were done perfectly and flawlessly, I would not be surprised if I'll see you again for another battle because you did a wonderful job.
2936 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been tallied, the champion of this battle is
THE NEW DEFENDING CHAMPION
KELLY CLARKSON!
2936 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Scores:

Kelly Clarkson - 94.75%
Demi Lovato - 84.9%
2935 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
BATTLE: Kelly Clarkson vs. Taylor Swift

First up is our new Defending Champion, give it up for Kelly Clarkson!

Now to our challenger, our Daily Winner, Taylor Swift!
2934 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Kelly Clarkson - *Standing Ovation* this is by far your strongest performance! I love it! I love your vocals, very strong, powerful. The song choice is perfection. Goodluck x

Taylor Swift - This was a cute song, I love the song. Your approach here is more calm. Your voice is sweet, but for me there's no "WOW" factor, I 100% loved your audition much better, anyways Goodluck :)
2934 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Giraffez thoughts:

Kelly: I like it but I don't love it I was hoping to hear one of your original songs not one that's been done to death other then that I won't say it's bad but I can't really get into it and I think that's because you weren't feeling it.

Taylor: I like the song it's very you and I like that your not trying to impress anyone but you and I love that and this song just an omg moment for me
2934 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been tallied, the champion of this battle is
THE DEFENDING CHAMPION
KELLY CLARKSON!
2934 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Results:

Kelly Clarkson - 78.35%
Taylor Swift - 77.6%
2934 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Unfortunately, both of us had different opinions on both performances, which resulted at a low score. Anyways, it just proved that it's a tight competition! Congratulations once again, Kelly Clarkson!
2934 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
2934 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
2934 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
2934 days 8 hours ago
Jerard

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!