This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - The Battles

Topic » #PP - The Battles

2959 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
This is the forum wherein I will announce the battle outcomes of the Daily Winner vs. Defending Champion
2959 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations MNEK for winning yesterday's auditions :)
2958 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
BATTLES: MNEK vs. Tinashe

Let's welcome our Defending Champion, MNEK!

and please welcome our Daily Winner, Tinashe!
2958 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Hey ! Its Akshar Rox !  Here's my comments :)

MNEK - It was good vocal performance but I got to be honest , I felt that the meaning didn't come across as much as I would have like it to , it just felt kinda boring and just a cover to be honest. I was expecting you to do something different and it just was flat , but I still love your voice , just change it up and be more memorable.

Tinashe - A rather disappointing performance compared to your first one , I didn't even get to hear the rasp that I like , but you have swagger and confidence and that showed. It sounded cool and original , your voice is sweet and cry me a river came out perfectly , just be careful of song choice in future :)
2958 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Helo our winners, Here's my comments:

MNEK - this was a more fun performance than your last performance. But honestly, I loved your audition more. Your vocals are still there and incredible, your voice is very enchanting. Great Job!

Tinashe - Slow songs really fits your voice. The voice was sexy, I loved both of your performances. This one is what you call, a talent. Nice Job!

Both have impressed me, my scores are very close. Goodluck x
2957 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been tallied, the champion of this battle is
OUR NEW CHAMPION
TINASHE!
2957 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Scores:

Tinashe - 86.6%
MNEK - 82.25%

MNEK, thank you for joining hope I can see you again on Wave 2 auditions. And Congratulations Tinashe! You are our new Defending Champion, you are also 2 performance away to be on the NEXT ROUND of the Competition.
2956 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
BATTLES: Tinashe vs. Lady Gaga

Let's welcome our Defending Champion, Tinashe!

And now, here's yesterday's winner, Lady Gaga!
2955 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Lady Gaga - This is really a moving performance. I enjoyed it so much. This was a very fantastic live performance. It all works perfectly. Great Job!

Tinashe - I've seen another side of you. Congratulations! I love the song. This is a very flawless performance. Your vocals are very strong. It looks like you're not just a great acoustic performer, you can be a total performer!
2955 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

OUR NEW CHAMPION
Lady Gaga!
2955 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Scores:

Lady Gaga - 91.7%
Tinashe - 81.9%

It was really nice to have met a wonderful singer, Thanks Tinashe for joining. You can still audition at Wave 2. And Congratulations to our new Defending Champion, Lady Gaga!
2954 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
BATTLES: Lady Gaga vs. Ed Sheeran vs. Morissette Amon

Let's all welcome, our Defending Champion, Lady Gaga!

Next one is 1/2 of our Daily Winner, Ed Sheeran!

and last but not the least, the other half, Morissete Amon!

Goodluck!
2953 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
My thoughts:

Lady Gaga - I really enjoyed the performance. This is a very iconic performance. I really love your vocals here, the way you present yourself is fantastic, emotions was there. Good Job!

Ed Sheeran - Your voice is very moving. This is what the girls want! There was lots of emotions. I love the song. Your voice is genuinely beautiful. Fantastic Job!

Morissette Amon - the first song was sweet, didn't expect there would be 2 songs. But yeah, that's a perfect song following your audition. Taking a song sang by 3 great ladies is hard, but you pulled it off. This is one of the best performances I've seen so far.
2951 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Since this was a 3-way battle, the winner of this would automatically have 2 stars, which means if Lady Gaga win, she's through on the quarter finals, but if the other two wins, they only need 1 battle more to be on the quarter finals.
2951 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

THE DEFENDING CHAMPION
Lady Gaga!
2951 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Scores:

Lady Gaga - 92.45%
Morissette Amon - 92%
Ed Sheeran - 91.5%

Congratulations Lady Gaga! You are our FIRST Quarter Finalist. This was a very very close fight. Still congratulations to the other 2, you also have done well!

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!