This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Week 1 (Days 1-5)

Topic » #PP - Week 1 (Days 1-5)

2955 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DAY 5 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2955 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
We're almost done with our first week auditionees but who are the hopefuls today? Let's Find out!
2955 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
First is the 27 year old girl from London, let's all welcome Adele!

Next is a guy 35 years of age, from Washington D.C., here's Eric Hutchinson!

And the last auditionee of the week, from Timmins, Canada, 28 year old, Lights!
2955 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Let's all see what the judges will about to say, but we'll also see what the Tengaged world will have to say with this poll (this poll will close within 24 hrs):

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/poll/pp-s1ep05-131448

We'll see you back with the results! Goodluck x
2955 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Here's the criteria for judging:

TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 30%
INTERPRETATION: 25%
INTONATION: 20%
OVERALL IMPACT: 10%

TOTAL: 85%
+
POLL: 15%

GRAND TOTAL: 100%
2955 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Adele - This was remarkable! So beautiful and pure vocally. Simply perfection!

Eric - This was so fun and had an awesome vibe. I love your voice and this was honestly so smooth.

Lights - I really enjoyed your tone and it’s so simple, yet captivating. Beautiful job!
2954 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Adele - The voice was perfect. Your vocals, they're fantastic! The performance was powerful, that's all I can say.

Erik Hutchinson - The song and your performance, there's a lot of fun. I really love the song so is your voice. Your voice has a lot of soul. This was a great performance!

Lights - I was quite surprised with your voice. It gives me chills. Your voice is very sensual, sexy and very cool. The song was great too. Good Job!
2954 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
POLL RESULTS:

Lights - 15% (7 votes)
Adele - 6.42% (3 votes)
Erik Hutchinson - 6.42% (3 votes)
2954 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been totaled, the name I will call is our DAILY WINNER, the daily winner will then face our DEFENDING CHAMPION, he/she is
With an average score of 86.67%
Congratulations, Adele!
2954 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Once again Adele! Your performance was very moving. You will then face off with the next winner of the battles. So stay tuned x
2954 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Total Scores (Average Score + Poll)

Adele - 80.25% + 6.42% = 86.67%
Eric Hutchinson - 79 % + 6.42% = 85.42
Lights - 70% + 15% = 85
2954 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
2951 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Adele, since the defending champion already headed to quarter finals (battled 3 daily winners), you are already our NEW DEFENDING CHAMPION, you already earned yourself 1 star.

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!