This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Week 1 (Days 1-5)

Topic » #PP - Week 1 (Days 1-5)

2960 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the first ever episode of the newest singing competition on Tengaged, the PROJECT PLATINUM!

To open up our show, with their latest single entitled "Secret Love Song" here's Little Mix featuring Jason Derulo!

2960 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Be ready for your voice!
Get ready for the people!
Because this is the search for the ultimate next big star,
this is PROJECT PLATINUM.
2960 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Now, let's all welcome our panel of judges, yours truly will also serve as a judge and a host, Alex (ghrocky100), the fabulous Carly (carlyjordan14), Chris (MyBash_), Destiny (Shaunyboo2001), Josh (JMeZ2612), Klaus (Imprincearthur) and Rose (IceIceBaby). We are gathered here to find the best of the best singers all over the world.
2960 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Let's now get on with the performances. This day, 3 singers will battle it out, to claim their spot in the competition.

But let's first see the Criteria for Judging:
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 30%
INTERPRETATION: 25%
INTONATION: 20%
OVERALL IMPACT: 10%

TOTAL: 85%
+
POLL: 15%

GRAND TOTAL: 100%
2960 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
The panel of judges this day are: Jerard, Carly (carlyjordan14), Chris (MyBash) and Destiny (Shaunyboo2001)

Now we should see the performances of the three contestants:
2960 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
To begin the competition, here's the first auditionee from Washington, New Jersey, here is HALSEY:

The next competitor, we have here is from Franklin, Tennessee, let's all welcome MILEY CYRUS:

To represent the Boys category, all the way from London, UK, here's MNEK:
2960 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Let's all see what the judges will about to say, but we'll also see what the Tengaged world will have to say with this poll (this poll will close within 24 hrs):

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/poll/pp-s1ep01-131379

We'll see you back with the results!
2960 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Hello guys, I'm here to give my comments about the performances:

Halsey - This is hard because it's a 1 Mic 1 take, no mistakes allowed. You have a great potential, your face expression looks great, your voice is quite unique. I find this one though as an average performance. But still, a good job :)

Miley Cyrus - Singing while lying in anything is hard yet you pulled through. I can see the pain here. The way you sang it was beautiful. Other people better watch out. She can really sing live.

MNEK - The song itself is very emotional, your voice is an addition to that. I felt the emotion a 100%. Why I haven't seen/know you before? You're amazing! Good Job

Over all this is a great way to start the show, so whoever the winner is amazing. The thing is, the winner will automatically be the defending champion since it's the very beginning of the show. Goodluck guys x
2960 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Hello, everyone! I'm Carly and I have been a host and judge of MANY group games since I joined Tengaged almost two years ago. Having judged and hosted my own music competition, Stardom!, which is now in its thirteenth season, I know exactly what makes a singer a star. Hopefully, my critiques and scores will help push you into being a Platinum selling artist!

:::::HALSEY:::::

You have such a unique tone and the way you sing is so on point. You don’t do any big runs and the way you perform the song is interesting. I’m really intrigued by you.

:::::MILEY:::::

Vocally I think you did a good job, but I feel some of the notes could have been better executed. The feel and look of the performance was really interesting as it made me think about what the meaning was for the design. Overall, solid job.

:::::MNEK:::::

This was really good. I loved your emotion and the vocals clearly expressed it. The entire look of the performance was really well executed as well. Nice job!
2960 days 8 hours ago
Mybash_
Halsey = there is something about your voice that is so captivating. I was instantly drawn in. Your vocals were not like AMAZING but you were so original and interesting and I loved watching you and listening to you. I liked the raw version.

Miley = It was ok. I just your vocals are amazing but I was not a fan of the theatrics behind you and the theatrics in your voice I did not care to much for. Overall it was ok, and it should be enough to push you forward.

MNEK = That was amazing. The emotion, your voice everything fit together like a puzzle, and of all 3, it was my favorite and I think you did an excellent job!
2959 days 23 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Halsey: It was Okay, it is such a unique style you have but I feel the vocals just didn't bring it and there was something I didn't like about them

Miley: The vocals were AMAZING. but as some other judges have said, the performance and execution kinda turned me away but the vocals were on point

MNEK: This is what I WNATED! Flawless vocals, perfect execution. I love everything about this and you are my favourite out if the 3!
2959 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
NOTE: If you had the highest score in the poll, you will automatically obtained 15%.
2959 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
POLL RESULTS:

Halsey - 5% (1 votes)
Miley - 15% (3 votes)
MNEK - 15% (3 votes)
2959 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been totaled, the name I will call is our DAILY WINNER, since it's the first day he/she will also serve as our DEFENDING CHAMPION.
With an average score of 91.425%
The guy from London, MNEK!
2959 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Total Scores (Average Score + Poll)

MNEK - 76.425% +15% = 91.425%
Miley Cyrus - 65.825% + 15% = 80.625%
Halsey - 73.2% + 5% = 78.2

An unanimous decision, Congratulations to our champion, you will battle tomorrow's daily winner. Goodluck x
2959 days 12 hours ago
Jerard

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!