This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Week 1 (Days 1-5)

Topic » #PP - Week 1 (Days 1-5)

2978 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DAY 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2978 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Once again, Congratulations to MNEK our yesterday's victor. Two will challenge him today, who are those two? Let's find out!
2978 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
First we have here is the youngest one in the competition, from Toronto, Canada, SHAWN MENDES!

To represent the girls' category, from Lexingto, Kentucky here is TINASHE!
2978 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Let's all see what the judges will about to say, but we'll also see what the Tengaged world will have to say with this poll (this poll will close within 24 hrs):

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/poll/pp-s1ep02-131393

We'll see you back with the results! Goodluck x
2978 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Another thing, today's judges are: Rose (IceIceBaby), Josh (JMez2612) and Megan (adamslater19)

Criteria for Judging:
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 30%
INTERPRETATION: 25%
INTONATION: 20%
OVERALL IMPACT: 10%

TOTAL: 85%
+
POLL: 15%

GRAND TOTAL: 100%
2978 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
My comments:

Shawn Mendes - Your voice for your age is quite impressive. I love your song choice, it like it fits you so much. Voice is nasal which is beautiful. You will definitely put up a great fight. Good Job!

Tinashe - This is a fabulous performance. Your voice gets scratchy sometimes, though I think its natural for you, I'm quite surprise that your that good,so good job!

Over-all this for me is a close fight. Both had acoustic covers, I love both. Whoever wins will be great, so Goodluck x
2977 days 22 hours ago
HotMolli
oh shit so if i lose am i out?
2977 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
@HotMolli, if at some point you will lose to a challenger (Daily Winner) yes you are out BUT you can audition in the next round with your singer again :)
2977 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
hey here's my comments

Shawn -  This song suits your voice really well and if your style is Acoustic all the way through i can see you going far

Tinashe - your voice is so sweet and amazing and even though there was some scratchy parts it was a really beautiful song

Your both really great and i wish you both the best of luck
2977 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Heys guys , I'm Akshar Rox , a new judge to judging panel :)

Shawn - It was a great vocal performance and you have a rasp in your voice that I really like but my only critique is that the song choice was predictable , you're cute and young and thats the exact same song choice chosen , so I would just suggest to do something different next time , just to give you an edge , and then  you would stand out and make it far :)

Tinashe - There's just something about the way you sand the song that got me emotional and you gave the song meaning and I just really adore you , you literally PERFORMED the song , and thats fantastic ! They find it scratchy I find it uique :)
2977 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
unique*
2976 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
POLL RESULTS:

Shawn - 15% (5 votes)
Tinashe - 15% (5 votes)
2976 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been totaled, the name I will call is our DAILY WINNER, the daily winner will then face our DEFENDING CHAMPION, he/she is
With an average score of 94.43%
the girl from Kentucky, TINASHE!
2976 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Total Scores (Average Score + Poll)

Tinashe - 79.43% + 15% = 94.43%
Shawn Mendes - 74.83% + 15% = 89.83%

The votes was once again unanimous, Congratulations Tinashe! You will then battle our yesterday's champion MNEK, if you will win then you will be the new defending champion.

Battles will be placed here:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/forum/topic/17272790
2976 days 23 hours ago
Jerard

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!