This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 10: Runway & Critiques

Topic » Challenge 10: Runway &..

3263 days 19 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Chyna Rose & Mrs. Polly Nation. This is your last chance to proof yourself and save yourselves from elimination. Please send me a lipsync to Kylie Minouge's 'Timebomb' in the next 24 hours. Good luck & don't fuck it up...
3263 days 19 hours ago
Carvalho
*Hugh Chyna* and whispers *You can win this wonky eye, you are easily the best drag here* :)
3263 days 19 hours ago
rory17
CF: Now that I am alone and have no friends, I will be more focused on the game! TOP 4 BABY!
3263 days 19 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*hears the other girls comments*
*rolls her eyes*
*cracks her neck*

Confessional:
I'm a mess right now, I'm so nervous. I don't wanna go home I've earnt my spot in competition so sorry Polly but your going down, I'm not leaving here, I will going down fighting before they even try to get rid of me
3263 days 19 hours ago
tomdudley
Listen here girls, I want to be amazed, and I know both of you can do it! Good luck my queens
3263 days 15 hours ago
Tetsuya
CF:

YES I WON A CHALLENGE... I bet the girls in the bottom knew they're going, sorry Chyna, I tried my best :(
3263 days 15 hours ago
Tetsuya
* gets worried for Chyna and Polly *

CF:

Also these girls are my buds.
3263 days 2 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Ladies, it's time for you to lip sync for your life...

Chyna: http://i59.tinypic.com/vmvn8x.jpg
Polly: http://prntscr.com/7g4vf5

Chyna Rose, shawntay you stay!

Mrs.Polly Nation, you are a true queen and we will miss you from the bottom of our hearts. Now go and pollinate the world! Sashay away...
3263 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
*sighs in relief*

Thank you so much

*hugs Polly and walks to the back of the stage*

Confessional:
Tonight was a HUGE wake up call for me, no matter how many times you at the top, it only takes one challenge and boom you are at the bottom so now just need to kill this last challenge
3263 days ago
Tetsuya
* hugs Chyna *

open group

Caitlin's Drag Race: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!