This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 10: Runway & Critiques

Topic » Challenge 10: Runway &..

3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
She’s getting ready to pollinate, it’s Polly!
http://prntscr.com/7fda7l
C: Do I get a lollipop?
I: NURSE!
3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Fine Chyna!
http://i61.tinypic.com/2emelap.jpg
C: Let’s get ready to rumble!
I: Earthquake! Hold your titties!
3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Like a rash…Klamidia Kardashian!
http://imgur.com/FyKqyLX
C: The thirst is real!
I: Can this bitch see?
3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Ladies....it's time for the critiques! We're getting close to the end and the stakes are high... some of you impressed us and others... did not. You should be shaking in your heels!
3302 days 16 hours ago
Carvalho
Holy shit. But I'm confident, I did REALLY my best
3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
(comment if you're here)
3302 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
(Here)
3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Rory Patricks:

C: Your first look, the cocktail dress…. was quite frankly hideous. The texture of the dress in some areas makes it look like denim which is a major upset for me. Your rebel look didn’t do much for me either, it looked a bit of a mess. I don’t think it was a good idea to have an ‘executive rebel’ because whilst it is creative, it was just awful. Your disaster couture was amazing however, it was well executed, it was fierce and represented your disaster well. I think it would have been perfect if you had the top half on fire to really represent a volcanic eruption. However, it is still fierce and my favourite look of yours.

I: Girl, you really impressed me this week! Can we get a fire extinguisher for your skirt because it is burning me, aswell as how hot you look! I like your cocktail dress, very modern and very stylish. I didn't like the idea of a conservative rebel, but I liked the way you looked and how you played it off. As for your final look, I am absolutely in love with it. However, I really wish your hair had more life in it because it looks flat. For a volcanic eruption, I wanted everything to be big, including your hair. If you changed that, then you would have been perfect! But I am soo proud of you tonight!
3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Celestine Davies:

C: Your cocktail look is simple, elegant and fierce. You really look like a high class socialite and the whole look is pulled off very well. Your ‘rebel vampire’ was also pretty fierce, it fit thee theme very well. However, I would have liked to see maybe a little more, yet the tattoos are fierce. Your disaster couture is DUH-MAZING! The whole look just makes me so happy and I honestly think this is the best look you’ve pulled of this season. It just leaves me speechless… amazing.

I: Your cocktail dress look I love! Very rich girl and I can imagine it at one of the real housewives' little parties! Your rebel look I love, definitely see the rebel, my only critique on that is that I would have preferred it if you were human rather than vampire, but other than that, I adore it. Your natural disaster couture I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH! Everything about it is perfect! Big hair, big clothes, big watery skirt! Absolute perfection! Well done you!
3302 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*gets ready for her critiques*
*takes a deep breath*
3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Mrs. Polly Nation:

C: Starting off with your cocktail look, it’s perfection. Easily my favourite of the five looks. The black blouse and zebra print skirt just work so well together and it’s gorgeous. Your rebel is giving me more ‘Japanese schoolgirl punk’ then real rebel but it’s still a good look. You can never go wrong with black… and a little pink doesn’t hurt either. For your disaster couture, I get the whole nurse thing and I think it’s a great idea but I do think you could have taken it further. It doesn’t exactly scream nurse but I still do appreciate it.

I: Girl...... you are slowly starting to get me impressed again. Your cocktail dress I liked, not loved. I definitely see it in the towns of New York and LA, places like that. Your rebel look was more emo than rebel. I think the pink and black colour scheme was a terrible idea, but I love the dreadlocks, very rebel. Your natural disaster couture look, I know it's hard to create a look based on an epidemic, so I know you did the best you could. Maybe you could have become the epidemic rather than a nurse who slightly caught the epidemic, but you did try and I love a passionate queen so well done!
3302 days 16 hours ago
Carvalho
*shaking tities*
3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Chyna Rose:

C: Your first look is simply gorgeous, elegant and simple. You have nailed the brief on this one, it fills me with so much joy. The same goes with your rebel look, which is gorgeous. The whole outfit works really well. If I have to give a critique it would be I would like to see a pop of colour, the theme is rebel, not goth. Now, your disaster couture…was a disaster. I know earthquake isn’t easy to show but you definitely could have done more. I am getting nothing from this look, it’s not earthquake at all. Even then, it’s too simple… so much so that it’s boring. I don’t like it at all.

I: This is definitely a cocktail dress I would see at an awards show's after party event, you look so regal and so ready to party so well done you! Your rebel look was definitely like the rich girl turned ghetto girl but still has a little bit of rich girl left in her, so well done on that! Your natural disaster couture look........ I was so disappointed in it. For me, it did not represent an earthquake at all. I am so sorry because you have impressed me week after week in this competition but this look was so underwhelming. For an earthquake, I would expect BIG things, but this is just too flat to be an earthquake.
3302 days 16 hours ago
Carvalho
*Confessional*

I'm so nervoues, I dont wanna go home
3302 days 16 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Klamidia Kardashian:

C: Your cocktail dress was a bit messy, if you took some of the things away then it would have been great as orange is a great colour in my opinion. Your next look is giving me ‘uptown rebel’ which I love, it’s flattering and I actually quite like it…definitely one of my favourite rebel looks. Your disaster coture is fucking fierce in my opinion. I really wanted to see what you woud do with what I thought was the hardest to work with but the result made me happy. While I think you could have expressed your disaster maybe a tad more, I still really love it so well done. Also, I love how you incorporated your disaster into each of your looks which is something no other queen did, you get points for that.

I:  I like the idea you were going with for your cocktail dress (sort of) but it did not look like a cocktail dress, more like a wedding dress mixed with a quinceanera dress. Your rebel look is definitely similar to Rory's rebel look, so I was a bit miffed to see that, but you still pulled it of half well. Your natural disaster couture look was BY FAR your best look, maybe even your best look in the competition to date! I feel that you embodied drought well, if I was to critique it, I think you could have looked a bit more dry, but that's just me. Major improvement in you!

open group

Caitlin's Drag Race: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!