This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - [AYCINENA]

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - [AYCINENA]

1434 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
AYCINENA! Welcome to your First tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as KAQCHIKEL won Tribal Immunity.......

General Questions:

- Welcome to your first Tribal council of the season! With this is your first time as a Tribe at Tribal Council. How high are the tensions?

- Tribal Council is the ultimate testament to prove your loyalty. Going into tonight's vote; is the vote going to be strictly about activity? Or is it possibly for alliances to influence the direction of tonight's vote?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 7:30 EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. If you are voted off of your Tribe; you must relinquish your Fire Token(s) to any castaway remaining in this game.
1434 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
- Welcome to your first Tribal council of the season! With this is your first time as a Tribe at Tribal Council. How high are the tensions?  A little, I mean some people here I'm pretty sure fucking hate each other, so yeah tensions are a bit high.

- Tribal Council is the ultimate testament to prove your loyalty. Going into tonight's vote; is the vote going to be strictly about activity? Or is it possibly for alliances to influence the direction of tonight's vote?  It could go either way to be quite honest
1434 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
Can i have a personal question instead of answering those gamebot questions
1434 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Kelly W. - A new twist was added to the game from the CBS Survivor show known as the Fire Tokens. Do you think these new twists will have an impact on the dynamic of this game?
1434 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly W. - A new twist was added to the game from the CBS Survivor show known as the Fire Tokens. Do you think these new twists will have an impact on the dynamic of this game?

yes i do actually. you can buy anything and everyting with these tokens it seems
1433 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
1433 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1433 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1433 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hey Erik!
1433 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*raises eyebrow*

Yes, Kelly?
1433 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
*looks*
1433 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
I dont like being told what to do and how to do it and how the majority is voting. the one thing you dont do is push around Kelly0412

I play this idol on Firex
1433 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
May I see the Image Link?
1433 days 18 hours ago
FireX
馃槻馃槻馃槻馃槻馃槻
1433 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
the what
1433 days 18 hours ago
Eilish
*looks*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!