This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - [Kablaaw]

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - [Kablaaw]

872 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
KABLAAW! Welcome to Tribal Council. Damon J. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for Everyone else is fair game. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the First member of our Jury...........

Adrian F. - The merge is an Important milestone for any castaway in this game. How happy are you to have made it to this point of the game?

Brenden W. - Now that the tribe's have merged. Do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?

Damon J. - Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Now that the tribe's have merged. How valuable is this safety? Think you may have needed it?

Joey W. - With the Tribe's merging. How does this change the dynamic of the game?

Josh N. - After tonight; this tribe becomes ten. With the numbers dwindling; are alliances going to hold more weight as the game progresses?

Kinny G. - Now that this game has become an Individual game; votes are going to be more and more important. Do you think people might start playing to make moves tonight?

Liam D. - This game is truly a magnificent game because it tests you socially, physically and mentally. And even though everyone needs to remind themselves that only one person can walk away with the title. You can't make it to Day 39 without help. What are your thoughts on your peers who surround you?

Michael Z. - Michael! If Tribal lines were to play a factor in tonight's vote. There are 4 original Aparri here tonight. 3 original Luzon. And 4 original Solana tribe members at Tribal Council tonight. Do you think Tribal lines could play a factor in tonight's vote? Is tonight's vote simple?

Nathan G. - At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to shift the power in their favor?

Nicholas G. - Now that this game has become an Individual game; votes are going to be more and more important. There are 11 votes being cast at tonight's Tribal Council. What are the chances we see an Idol influence tonight's vote?

Scott D. - Quite an eventful day. And the day has come when the Tribe's have finally merged. How high are the expectations do you have for yourself in this game now that we have made it to this milestone?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
872 days 5 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott D. - Quite an eventful day. And the day has come when the Tribe's have finally merged. How high are the expectations do you have for yourself in this game now that we have made it to this milestone?

My expectations are high but also realistic.  I'm proud of the game I've played up to this point, but I realize that the post-merge game is much different and much more difficult.  I believe I have played a great game up to this point, but the trophy isn't given out at the end of the regular season....(for the non-sports fans, sorry for the sports reference).... it's playoff time baby...whole new game.
872 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan G. - At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to shift the power in their favor?

Jeff time and time again we see players in a balancing act with this game. Loyalty can only take you so far in this game, but without that same loyalty you may not have a chance to get to the end. So you have to find this right balance in between setting loyalties and making sure those loyalties align with your best interest in this game.
With this game having so many twists we have to be able to rely on something solid in order to stand at the end.
872 days 5 hours ago
Bjorn
After tonight; this tribe becomes ten. With the numbers dwindling; are alliances going to hold more weight as the game progresses?

I feel like in some way yes, but on another hand, now that it's an individual game, there's more pressure on us to do what we can to get ourselves to finale night.
872 days ago
liamdonahue_55
This game is truly a magnificent game because it tests you socially, physically and mentally. And even though everyone needs to remind themselves that only one person can walk away with the title. You can't make it to Day 39 without help. What are your thoughts on your peers who surround you?

Everyone here’s a threat in there own way of yourself. They could be a threat in terms of beating you in the end, being a smaller threat then you so you’ll get taken out before they do, likable, strategic, etc etc. it’s just a game of choice and you choose which threats you would like to work with round to round and hope you make the right decision.
872 days ago
brosky17
Now that the tribe's have merged. Do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?

I def think strategies will change. Personally, I've had a bit of a target on my back because I've performed well in challenges. I know some people have been playing a bit under the radar, so it will be interesting to see what happens when people try their best. I think you'll see more individual moves than group moves here as we need to start differentiating our games or even if we get to the end, we won't have a strong case for why we should win.

Honesty and loyalty is super important. If you don't have people you can trust, it will be hard to make it day by day - a feeling I know all too well. But people also need to figure out how to garner up jury votes, while voting people out. A tricky thing to navigate.
871 days 12 hours ago
Kindred7
Idk tbh there are two sides in this game so maybe people will? Or they may go for a “weaker” target so it’s easier to push for that to go through. I’ve noticed in a lot of games usually people who aren’t doing tooooo much often get targeted earlier, so it’s likely that could happen today. But who knows - I guess we’ll find out later
871 days 11 hours ago
nickgqc
Nicholas G. - Now that this game has become an Individual game; votes are going to be more and more important. There are 11 votes being cast at tonight's Tribal Council. What are the chances we see an Idol influence tonight's vote?

This is by far the most crucial vote of the season so for sure idol plays on peoples mind. I would be surprised to not see any idols get played tonight
871 days 11 hours ago
SeaKing
Damon J. - Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Now that the tribe's have merged. How valuable is this safety? Think you may have needed it?

Safety never hurts, I'm very glad I won it. Now that the tribe's have merged this game has become an individual game and it can be hard to know where everyone stands at this point - so this safety is really valuable!
871 days 10 hours ago
adrius
Adrian F. - The merge is an Important milestone for any castaway in this game. How happy are you to have made it to this point of the game?

I'm very happy. When I decided to participate I thought that merge would be impossible for me due to the language, but in the end I have adapted well and I am enjoying the game. Now it's time to think every day to get as far as possible.
871 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes......
871 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
871 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
871 days 7 hours ago
brosky17
jef...
871 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Yes, Brenden?
871 days 7 hours ago
brosky17
I don't know how safe I feel tonight, but I know it's not 100% because I don't have that immunity necklace

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!