This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 -

1435 days 6 hours ago
Ratchett
first person to get it right gets 3 points
second person gets 2 points
third gets 1 point
1435 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
QUESTION #6 -

Which season First featured Maroon Buffs for the Merged Tribe?
1435 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jake, Alan, Will! Score! In that order!
1435 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
22-14?
1435 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
https://imgur.com/a/S4uLiPY

I would like to see the inbox in which two people sent in their answers before I sent in my second one
1435 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
we cant be caugh
1435 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
I hate this comp
1435 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And with that! Kaqchikel wins Immunity and Reward once again!
1435 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
this is crazy can we redo the whole comp
1435 days 6 hours ago
Ratchett
YES <333333333333
1435 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
fishy fishy
1435 days 6 hours ago
Katherinee_
I would like to see the inbox in which two people sent in their answers before I sent in my second one
1435 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
1435 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
same with me the time i got the 3 points bc i was going super fast
1435 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Congratulations Kaqchikel! You won Tribal Immunity! You will have the night off and will be exempt from the threat of Tribal Council. Along with your win; you have won REWARD. Tonight; your tribe will be given a clue which will lead your entire Tribe on a wild goose hunt to obtain 1 possible Fire Token! Very well done Max! Not only; did you win Immunity for your Tribe. But, you also won your tribe a clue to the location of the Hidden Immunity Idol at your Tribe's camp. You will receive that shortly.

As for Aycinena! Unfortunately your tribe has once again found yourselves back at Tribal. This means that one of you will become the 6h person voted out of this game. You guys have the night to figure out who that might be.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!