This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 -

3020 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE Tomorrow @ 7pm EST -

*I realized I never made the forum the challenge and people are in different timezones. So the challenge will take place tomorrow to give people enough heads up for the challenge*
3020 days 1 hour ago
Jassos4
Ok I'll be there
3019 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Get a good look at the Kibushi tribe; Bryan voted out at last night's Tribal Council. Today's challenge is simple.....

"Platform Peril"

The tribes are standing on a floating platform.
Each round 1 player from each tribe will square off against 1 person from the other tribe attempting to push them into the water. To do this you must be the first person to post push 3 times after I say go (the posts don't have to be consecutive just 3 overall). If you post push MORE than 3 times you will lose your balance and fall in. The same player may not compete back to back.

The first tribe to 4 points wins immunity and reward. Losers receive nothing except a date at T.C where they'll be forced to vote out one of their own tribe mates.

Any questions?
3019 days ago
zach3051
here! and no questions
3019 days ago
subfriend
here
3019 days ago
Zed55
Hey
3019 days ago
zachboy967
here
3019 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Kibushi -
Azri Z.
Zachary D.

Malagasy -
Rich M.
Zach D.

Late check-ins are allowed since we are competing in rounds. First round coming up! Volunteers?
3019 days ago
Ahmir99
here
3019 days ago
bboyRobert
I'm on mobile :(
3019 days ago
subfriend
me first
3019 days ago
Jassos4
here
3019 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Kibushi -
Azri Z.
Robert Q.
Zachary D.

Malagasy -
Ahmir R.
Cheree J.
Rich M.
Zach D.
3019 days ago
subfriend
i need to got to work so let me push it hard first
3019 days ago
coolexchangestudent
here
3019 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Azri going in the First round for Kibushi!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!