This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Eau

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Eau

3027 days 9 hours ago
pikaplayer
Chu pika?
3027 days 9 hours ago
pikaplayer
*writes revote
3027 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The rules of Survivor state that in the event of a tie. The players involved in the tie; will not re-vote. This means that AFD, Andie and Nano will send me in their re-votes and they can only vote for Jack O. or Natalie S.

Re-votes due by 6pm EST TONIGHT - If you do not send in a re-vote. I will read your vote as it was.
3027 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
*looks at AFD and Andie*

Please save me
3027 days 8 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
why must I vote again? I didn't want t vote the first time.
3027 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the re-votes.......
3027 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately and head to the Island of Fire; where they WILL have the chance to re-enter the game.
3027 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
First vote..........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Natalie S.
3027 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
2nd vote......

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

9th person voted out of Survivor Bora Bora - "Loved Ones"............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Natalie S.

That's 2 votes. Tonight; that is enough.

Your tribe has spoken.

Natalie will join; Stoner, Steve, and Pika on the Island of Fire. Tonight; Steve and Stoner duel; The winner of that duel will go on to face Pika. And the winner of that duel; will join Natalie S. for one Final duel. The winner of the Final duel; will re-enter this game!
3027 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And a scattered vote; sent the vote to a tie that left some confused. Miscommunication perhaps? On the re-vote; the 3 castaways able to vote came to a consensus and sent Natalie S. to the Island of Fire. Head on back to camp Eau! NO CHALLENGE TONIGHT! I'll you all tomorrow night!
3027 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
Bye :(
3027 days 8 hours ago
marthean
Sorry Nat
3027 days 7 hours ago
jackog
Good game Nat

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!