This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Eau

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Eau

3028 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
EAU! Welcome to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council.....

AFD "Fire Dragon" - Is it safe to assume that you and your "Loved One" will vote together at tonight's Tribal Council?

Andie P. - You have spent a great deal at Tribal Council. What is the feeling of having to constantly worry about a vote?

Jack O. - Tonight; whoever is voted out could possibly return to the game tomorrow night. Is this a factor in tonight's vote?

Nano M. - 5 votes are being cast tonight. What is the atmosphere like at this moment?

Natalie S. - There are two couples sitting to the left and right of you. Do you feel that your vote is essential for both pairings; moving forward? Or do you feel more like the odd one out tonight?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
3028 days 16 hours ago
jackog
I don't play scared. Whoever goes tonight, I would love to have back. I really like everyone on this tribe (so unlike me!) lol
3028 days 16 hours ago
marthean
Its hard, because there's only five and its just feels stress
3028 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie S. - There are two couples sitting to the left and right of you. Do you feel that your vote is essential for both pairings; moving forward? Or do you feel more like the odd one out tonight?

I feel my vote is essential and the odd one out. I haveno loved one that I know will never betray me but I trust peopleon this tribe so I think I'm good
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes......
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately and head to the Island of Fire; where they WILL have the chance to re-enter the game.
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*No one Stands*
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote.........
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jack O.
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
2nd vote.......

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Natalie S.
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3rd vote.........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jack O.
3027 days 21 hours ago
jackog
"Hmm funny"
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
4th vote..........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Natalie S.

We are tied with 2 votes each for Jack and Natalie. One vote remains. 5th and Final vote........
3027 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

9th person voted out of Survivor Bora Bora - "Loved Ones"............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Is no one; the last vote is for Nano M.
3027 days 21 hours ago
jackog
What now

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!