This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battles: Team Ed

Topic » Battles: Team Ed

2233 days 2 hours ago
Rocketokid13
LeAnn vs Faith

Here we have two different approaches at a performance. Faith, your performance was cool minded, calming and absolutely gorgeous, whilst LeAnn, yours focussed more on what you can do with your voice. Both of you showed risk taking and amazing tone, however I feel as though Faith could've put a little more emotion into her performance, whilst LeAnn needed to make her presence more known, even in a studio performance.

So with all that, I've made up my mind. The winner of this battle is........LeAnn Rimes!! Congratulations <3
2233 days 2 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Tori vs Miley

This was perhaps my favourite battle of my team, and the most difficult choice for me. Tori, your control over your voice, your breath control, your beautiful tone and most of all your musicianship absolutely shined throughout the whole performance. Miley, this was easily one of the most emotion and passion driven performances of my team, you gave it everything you had and it worked out amazingly. I'm basing my decision off who has more potential....

So, I've decided that moving on from the Battle Rounds......is Tori Kelly!! Congratulations <3
2233 days 2 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Garth vs Blake

I'll keep this short and sweet as someone didn't send in a proper performance. Garth, your stage presence was instantly felt from the beginning, but it went on for too long. And even worse, you were caught lip syncing in this performance. Blake, your performance was passionate, beautiful, and an absolute joy to watch. Whilst we can work on your tone, which was a tiny bit off at times, I was really proud of you.

With this being said, the clear winner is........Blake!! Congratulations <3
2233 days 2 hours ago
Rocketokid13
To all the artists that didn't make it through on my team, I want to wish you the absolute best of luck with the steals, and I thank you all dearly for being on #TeamEd!

For the people who moved forward, get ready because it's only gonna get tougher from here. I wish you all well and ask you to get prepared as best as possible :)

#TeamEd
2233 days 2 hours ago
boozes
yay thank you so much
2233 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
OMG thank you so much for safety! #TeamEd is going to kill it this year!
2233 days 1 hour ago
Cookie_13
#TeamEd only has one of mine left :( #Let'sGoDixieChicks
2233 days ago
Matedog1209
LET’S GO!
THANK YOU ED!
I’m 4 for 4 in battles!
2232 days 9 hours ago
Can one of the coaches please steal me!!! I deserve to stay in this game!!
2231 days 6 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Pd:Arianna Grande is my last post
2231 days 6 hours ago
FoxyWinters
#TeamEd Im save!

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!