This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battles: Team Ed

Topic » Battles: Team Ed

2234 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
LeAnn Rimes covers "Hallelujah"
2234 days 19 hours ago
adamsel
2234 days 19 hours ago
Matedog1209
2234 days 19 hours ago
Matedog1209
2233 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Lady Antebellum
2233 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2232 days 15 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Hello Team Ed!

First of all, I want to thank those of you who chose me to be your coach, and also those that still did amazing nonetheless and came onto my team one way or another. However, I have to split this team down to ten, so I won't waste any more time. I'm going to go through each battle one at a time, starting from Top to Bottom.
2232 days 15 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Addison vs SZA

Addison, your control and tone was absolutely stunning to watch, and your stage presence simply kept growing and growing until you blew the roof off. I sincerely congratulate you on this performance. SZA, your stage presense and energy in this performance was imminent from the beginning, however I noticed that your breathing was a little off at the start, but it slowly got alot better. It's clear that your voice is one of the more unique ones in this team, and you truly went all out in this performance.

With that being said, I need to pick a winner. So, the winner is.....Addison! Congratulations <3
2232 days 15 hours ago
Rocketokid13
P!nk vs Gaga

P!nk, I felt that there was more potential to be achieved in this, but more was focussed on the end game instead of the high notes and just pure amazingness that I know you can be. Nonetheless, it was a very calming and nice performance and your control over your voice as always was at another level. Gaga, yes you had the energy and yes the dance is amazing, but this is a voice competition, and to be honest, it didn't really shine too much in this performance. I think too much was focussed on the dancing instead of the singing, however I will say that you got the audience up on their feet, which is a hard thing to do.

So I have to pick a winner, and that winner is..............P!nk!! Congratulations <3
2232 days 15 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Kris vs Isaiah

I will stay first of all that this was a very hard choice for me. Kris, your control over your voice and just the extra bit of passion that you always put in is inspiring, and it really shined throughout your performance. Isaiah however, you took more risks and in return you almost blew the roof away, with your tone being absolutely amazing through the whole thing. In short, two amazing performances and you both should be extremely proud.

This is a competition however, and only one can pass. With that being said, the winner is........Kris!! Congratulations <3
2232 days 14 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Dua vs Kimbra

Dua, you absolutely BROUGHT IT!! The passion towards this performance was felt from the very beginning, and you made a personal connection to every audience member. The control was a little off sometimes, but nonetheless it was a very fiery performance. Kimbra...just, absolutely incredible. Your musicianship, the way you took risks, most of all your voice, was absolutely top notch. Again, this was a very difficult decision for me.

So, the winner of this battle was....Kimbra!! Congratulations <3
2232 days 14 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Ariana vs Little Mix

I don't wanna spend much time on this one because it was pretty easy to decide. Little Mix, your performance was rather off for me, the control and tone was off at sometimes, and even at portions I could hear the audience over you guys. Ariana, you slayed this performance. from risk taking to tone, to almost everything, however I think you can do even better :)

With that being said, the winner is........Ariana!! Congratulations <3
2232 days 14 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Callum vs Lionel

Callum, I absolutely loved your performance. The pure emotion that was coming out of your voice was awe inspiring, and the high notes that you sung were incredible. Whilst you can do even better, this was still incredible. Lionel, it looked like you were absolutely having a blast, however I must say there was much to be achieved in this performance. I really wanna see something from you that brings out more passion and energy next time!!

With that being said, the winner.........is Callum!! Congratulations <3
2232 days 14 hours ago
Rocketokid13
I'm going to take a short break, but I'll be back with the remainder of the results soon!
2232 days 12 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Lady vs Dixie

This was a very close competition again. Dixie Chicks, your passion and energy truely shun throughout this performance, however there's more potential on how many risks you can take through it. Lady Antebellum on the other hand, the voices combined together were amazing, but I feel like for most of it it was a one man show instead of the band you can truly be.

So, after re watching the performances, I've made up my mind. The winner is......Dixie Chicks!! Congratulations <3

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!