This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battles: Team Alisan

Topic » Battles: Team Alisan

2231 days 8 hours ago
WANJ
Trey Songz

2231 days 6 hours ago
kebin65
Cyrus Villaneuva - "Jealous"

2231 days 6 hours ago
Praknasty
2230 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Re-posting for Grace as her original post is not available in the US

2230 days ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2229 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Due to not posting, Keisha Renee and McFly are eliminated from the competition!

That means, Leona Lewis and Fernando Daniel will automatically move on to the next round!
2229 days 13 hours ago
Praknasty
Bummer to advance like this, was looking forward to competing against McFly. Great group, wish them well moving forward.
2229 days 1 hour ago
Cookie_13
Who wins the battles?
2229 days ago
MJFJUNE
Hi every one! Firstly, I was only able to write comments for half of the battles because stuff came up irl.
2229 days ago
MJFJUNE
1. Chloe Kohanski (adamsel) vs Beatz (Ajathekween)

Chloe, I thought that this was a beautiful performance & I love the sound of your voice. It's like I'm sitting in a smoky room in the 70s and that's not a and thing at all, to me.

Beatz, I loved the choreography. All your voices were good but I think the song choice made some of you sound pitchy in parts. All in all I'd say this was good!

The winner of this battle is
Chloe!
2229 days ago
MJFJUNE
2. Trey Songz (WANJ) vs Justin Timberlake (DrG2)
I think both of you did relatively the same vocally & you were both active on stage which was awesome. This decision will just come down to little details vocally since, like I said, you guys did somewhat similar performances which isn't a bad thing.

Justin!
2229 days ago
MJFJUNE
3. Cyrus Villanueva (kebin65) vs Nick Hagelin (Rubes)
Cyrus, I get very nervous anytime I see someone performing this song because it's so powerful. HOWEVER, the emotion you were able to pull out was incredible and I loved this.

Nick, I didn't know your voice could do that! Wow! You really shines through on this song.

To both of you, I genuinely mean it when I say whoever loses this battle DESERVES to be stolen. Thank you for proving how idiotic I was to put you together!

Nick!

Cyrus, it would be a major robbery if you're not stolen
2229 days ago
MJFJUNE
4. Maan de Steenwinkle (boozes) vs Sarsa (MvrshmallowCat)
Maan, while this performance started off a little shaky you really bounced back towards the middle and it was quite enjoyable.

Sarsa, language barrier aside I think that this was a very vocally telling performance. Well done.

Maan
2229 days ago
MJFJUNE
5. James Arthur (WANJ) vs Joshua Ledet (DrG2)
James, this was beautiful. There really weren't any flaws vocally so great job on that!

Joshua, this song perfectly complimented your voice and vice versa! Similar to James, there weren't any flaws vocally besides the usual that happens to everyone.

James
2229 days ago
MJFJUNE
These next 3 are the ones I didn't have time to write comments for.
6. Skillet (Cookie_13) vs Brett Dennen (1001games)

Brett

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!