This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battles: Team Carrie

Topic » Battles: Team Carrie

2236 days 8 hours ago
Matedog1209
2236 days 7 hours ago
moviedude
Beyonce
2236 days 6 hours ago
moviedude
Bruno Mars
2236 days 4 hours ago
Praknasty
Granger Smith

(The sound ain't perfect but I think his stage presence is best shown here.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHlB3mQP4c
2234 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2233 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
1. Alex Clare (1001games) VS. Ben Haenow (Praknasty)

Alex, of all my team members you are one of the underdogs. What I loved about this performance is that you proved that you deserve a second look!

Ben, there was a lot of shouting and while the song called for it, it didn’t really interest me. I think you have a lot of talent, but this just wasn’t your best vocal performance.

The winner of this battle is…

ALEX CLARE!

2. Beyoncé (moviedude) VS. Mary J. Blige (DrG2)

Mary, even though this was a high energy song you still held your own when it comes to the vocals. There were moments where you were out of breath, but you still put on a great show!

Beyoncé, wow this was so good! You vocally destroyed the song and really proved you deserve to be here!

While I love you both, there is a clear winner of this battle. The winner is…

BEYONCÉ!

3. Alicia Keys (WANJ) VS. Kelly Rowland (wuau)

Kelly, you sound so great and while I didn’t know the song you still managed to pull me in. Overall great job!

Alicia, I love this song for you and you were able to show off your multi-talentness. Nice job overall!

This is tough, but I have to go with my gut. The winner of this battle is…

KELLY ROWLAND!

4. Tessanne Chin (Rubes) VS. Tina Turner (DrG2)

Tina, you sing with such passion and conviction! You feel the lyrics and your vocals were so good!

Tessanne, overall I think you did a solid job and covered this classic well. I just felt like it was missing that X factor.

I think you both are extremely talented vocalist, but I can only move on with one. The winner of this battle is…

TINA TURNER!

5. Koryn Hawthorne (Matedog1209) VS. Billy Gilman (hellocat)

Billy, you sounded so strong and really made this song yours. Very nice job, Billy!

Koryn, you came to battle! This was such a good song choice for you and you owned your fierceness.

This is SO hard! I love and want you both on my team, but I have to move forward with only one of you. With that said, the winner of this battle is…

KORYN HAWTHORNE!

6. Panic! at the Disco (Weetmaster) VS. Charlie Puth (wuau)

Panic! at the Disco, the playfulness you have onstage is great and you sounded strong. You bring this bluesy sound to pop/rock which makes you stand out. That high note was so good!

Charlie, I think you a solid job overall but there was some pitch issues. Also, you seemed to stay in the same vocal range without much variation.

You guys are great, but the winner of this battle is…

PANIC! AT THE DISCO!

7. Granger Smith (Praknasty) VS. Luke Bryan (Matedog1209)

Luke, honestly you sounded good from start to finished. You sang a catchy song and kept the audience engaged.

Granger, I think you sounded solid and you have a good stage presence. However, I’m concerned if you’ll have quality performances to last in this competition.

For me, the winner of this battle is…

LUKE BRYAN!

8. Shawn Mendes (Jaxon) VS. Mark Isaiah (Rubes)

Shawn, you made such a good choice with this song as it really showcased your vocals well. The stripped down performance was great!

Mark, I love that you took this song and slowed it down to make your vocals shine. Once you hit the middle of the performance you had fun which was great to see!

This is very tough, but I have to say the winner of this battle is…

SHAWN MENDES!

9. Bruno Mars (moviedude) VS. Chris Brown (wuau)

Chris, you have a good voice and talent for entertaining. I just wonder if your dancing and performing will eclipse your vocals.

Bruno, this performance had so much passion and you sounded on point all the way through! The lights and look of the performance was phenomenal!

I love you both, but the cleat winner of this battle is…

BRUNO MARS!

10. Brandy (Weetmaster) VS. Michelle Williams (Kaseyhope101)

Brandy, I loved the song choice and I think near the end you really hit your stride. The beginning was a bit rough, but it could have been nerves. Overall, you did a solid job!

Michelle, this song is so beautiful and inspirational. You sounded very solid from start to finish and really soared once you hit the chorus!

You ladies are both very beautiful vocalists and bring this gentleness to your performances. However, I can only move on with one of you. the winner of this battle is…

MICHELLE WILLIAMS!
2233 days 23 hours ago
1001games
Thanks Carrie!
2233 days 23 hours ago
moviedude
Thanks Carrie:)
2233 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
THANK YOU SO MUCH CARRIE
2233 days 23 hours ago
wuau
Thanks Carrie
2233 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
Brandy truly didn't have a chance in this competition tho, not enough vocal variability.

But hooray for Panic!
2233 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
THANK YOU CARRIE!
I adore you greatly!
2233 days 22 hours ago
Praknasty
Great both my guys are gone rip roni.

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!