This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 15 Applications

Topic » Season 15 Applications

2241 days 5 hours ago
Iceey
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: B.
Current State of Residency: Kentucky
Time Zone: eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: winning is always the best, for obvious reasons
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: HvV, I know I'm basic. A lot of big characters and big moves
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: I have a lot but I'll say Sarah Lacina. She slayed game changers and I loved her approach.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Cliche, but a bit of each

Do you like twists?: sure
Will You Send Confessionals: yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2239 days 19 hours ago
jayhawk123
First Name: Zach
Last Name: Hamel
Current State of Residency: Kansas
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When I go my first award on Noah's survivor as the biggest Villain
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:  Cagayan was pretty good, mostly because of Spencer the underdog
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: I like underdogs, so either Spencer or Cochran
Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic, but my social game is starting to get there

Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes that works
2237 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!