This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 15 Applications

Topic » Season 15 Applications

2226 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Applications are open from February 21st to March 6th
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around March 8th

First Name:
Last Name:
Current State of Residency:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Hero or Villain:
Physical, Social, or Strategic:

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals:

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2225 days 16 hours ago
Chris1080
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Carney
Current State of Residency: Ohio
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: To be honest there are too many favorite moments for me to just pick one, but I will go with winning I Love Money.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor Micronesia because it had the best cast ever, and best strategy.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati Shallow because she led her alliance to victory on Micronesia and HvV.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social
2225 days 9 hours ago
hellomynameis347
First Name: Will
Last Name: N
Current State of Residency: Texas
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning Survivor: Kolby vs Bennett after entering FTC with the jury saying I would lose 8-1
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs. Villains because it's the only season I've watched all the way through
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra Diaz-Twine because she's fun to watch and there are some similarities in our strategies
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: If there aren't too many, and if they're fair.
Will You Send Confessionals: Of course!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: 6 is a bit iffy, but mostly, yeah.
2225 days 9 hours ago
Jxhn
First Name: John
Last Name: b
Current State of Residency: MA
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Voiding Mike’s check :) jk haha I’d say the one idol play where I cancelled everyone’s vote but my own
Favorite Survivor Season and why?: Cook Islands for sentimental value being the first season I watched live - also it’s full of icons
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kelley Wentworth - underdog redemption queen; generally robbed and played fantastically
Hero or Villain: for some reason I get perceived as a hero but I really don’t have a problem turning on a friend if it means it’ll help my game
Physical, Social, or Strategic: I’m a very social player but more recently I’ve backed my games with loads of physical skill

Do you like twists?: especially the ones that snuff my torch!
Will You Send Confessionals: unless I’m too high and forget I will

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: depends on my work schedule but it should
2225 days 5 hours ago
sergeant
First Name: Josh

Last Name: R

Current State of Residency: Ontario, Canada

Being tied in a final tribal council vote, I was the Runner-Up because of the tie-breaker. That's the closest I have come to winning a survivor group game.

Philippines, there were a lot of good players on that season. Denise deserved that win. Also I watched the Facts of Life growing up (in re-runs obviously lol) so it was awesome to watch Lisa play.

Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cirie Fields, I have been a big fan of hers for a long time. I really wanted to see her win in Game Changers and the way she went out was legendary and heart breaking at the same time.

Hero or Villain:
I think I play more like a Hero but I don't mind getting down and dirty if my life in the game is on the line.

I think my strategic game is the strongest. I have been away for tengaged for a while, so I am not sure where my other aspects stand.

Do you like twists?:
Who doesn't ;)

I will do my best

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: For the most part it should yes.
2225 days 4 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
First Name: Eli
Last Name: O
Current State of Residency: NY
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: There's a lot since I've played so many lmao but if i had to pick one probably winning this BB group game i played a year ago
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Probably Micronesia. Just a really good season with a lot of blindsides and i really loved the F3
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Natalie Anderson. really good player and i just liked her a lot. I rooted for her since the beginning of her season
Physical, Social, or Strategic: hmm Social

Do you like twists?: yes
Will You Send Confessionals: of course!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yeah but if i cant make it ill let you know
2223 days 11 hours ago
tashi
First Name: Tashi
Last Name: Doot
Current State of Residency: California
Time Zone: PTZ
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning. Nothing feels as good as knowing you did what you had to do to get that crown.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor HvsV I loved the cast and watching some of favorite castaways play together just was really awesome.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Trish. She’s an underrated queen who really played the game.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: As long as there’s not a million
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes I usually do

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yeah
2220 days 5 hours ago
VanHow10
Applications are open from February 21st to March 6th
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around March 8th

First Name: Tyler
Last Name: VanHow10
Current State of Residency: CA
Time Zone: pacific

I don't have a ton of experience but all of my first game in Dono' Survivor was amazing!! I played super hard, I met a lout of people I really liked, I came pretty close to winning, and the one relationship that I allowed to sour in-game was repaired by the time I left it. 

I mean, the Cagayan cast is so absurd. And the winner's edit was unusually well-hidden. Heroes/Villains, obviously. And who doesn't love Chris's and Eliza's journeys through Vanuatu?

Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:

Tony was lights-out fantastic. I love Jonathan Penner disproportionately because he's got so many of the tools to be incredible but he just can't put the package together. I've always wondered what he would have been like if he had played when he was like 28

Hero or Villain:

Hero? I hope

Social? (I hope)

Do you like twists?:

I'm always open to loving a twist

Promise

It's tough to guarantee wth my work schedule, but I'll do everything I can
2220 days 4 hours ago
Electric
First Name: Alf
Last Name: Roosevelt
Current State of Residency: Pennsylvania
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I haven't played many, my best experiences are probably hosting some.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains because of very few duds in terms of TV
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: From the seasons I've watched, probably Tony. Entertaining, as well as strategic
Hero or Villain: Villain

Do you like twists?: Depends on the twist
Will You Send Confessionals: Sure

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Tues/Weds it does not, any other day it does
2219 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherDonny
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: S
Current State of Residency: Connecticut
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Probably when I was in a tied vote and had no real allies, but I struggled, but managed to get people to flip in like 10 minutes, then controlled more votes but soon got screwed by a mutiny.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:  Probably Micronesia because of Tracey, and because it was a funny season overall and showed that people can truly manipulate others in a game changing style.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kelley Wentworth probably because she SLAYED her season, and went from the minority to in the majority for a few votes very fast. Or Tracey from Micronesia because she flipped the Fans tribe in the older people's favor and did it well.
Hero or Villain: More of a villain but I can be a hero to, but I am always okay with starting some drama.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social for sure

Do you like twists?: Yesss
Will You Send Confessionals: Yep.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes they are perfect times
2216 days 8 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
First Name: Slothy
Last Name: The Queen
Current State of Residency: Queens
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Bitching about everyone in burger BB all stars and then winning XD
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Mil Vs GenX / Game Changers for my boo Michaela
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Michaela cos of the drama. She is just too amazing.
Hero or Villain: Villain

Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2216 days 8 hours ago
thewolfman
First Name: Gunther
Last Name: Gundlach
Current State of Residency: Connecticut
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: role playing in a fast stars
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Blood vs. Water because they put family members against each other
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Russell. Infamous villain
Hero or Villain: All depends on what's best for my game, but generally hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: social

Do you like twists?: yes
Will You Send Confessionals: yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2216 days 8 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
Jayden
Vargas
Student
Illinois
Central
Survivor and/or big brother
I dunno
Chrissy, she a robbed
Hero
Strategic/ social
Yes
Yes
Perfect
2213 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Applications will continue to be open until more apps come in.
2213 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
First Name: Guilherme
Last Name: Cruz
Current State of Residency: Brazil
Time Zone: BRT
I only played twice where I stayed on 4th and 1st. My favorite experience was in Survivor D & B's that even though I stayed in 4th I won several awards and was considered the player of the season

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Second Chance because it is a season with the best cast and with a high strategic game

Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Aubry Bracco because she is a great player

6PM: OK
7PM: OK
8PM: OK
9PM: I cant. Sorry :(
2211 days 17 hours ago
J2999
First name: James
Last Name: R
Current State of Residency: Manchester, UK
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Probably in the power struggle when my target was sure I was out 5-1 but we flipped the votes so he was out 4-2
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Maybe game changers because it has Michaela Bradshaw and Cirie Fields in the same season ig
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Maybe Parvati for the gameplay
Hero or Villain: Depends, but I'll go with Villain
Physical, Social or Strategic: Probably strategic

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. do these times work for you?: 6 and 7 everyday, 8 and 9 some days.

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!