This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

tribal one kass tribe

Topic » tribal one kass tribe

3329 days 11 hours ago
ajwesome
welcome to tribal council
please grab a torch stick it in and get fire
gears, you had the least amount of points which means you get an automatic vote against you
Steve you had the most you you have indivdual immunity tonight

gears: do you think this automatic vote against you could put an easy target on you back?

steve: getting the first indivdual immunity do you think you will be targetted as a threat later in the game?

ben: do you feel that this early in the game that forfeiting a comp could put your tribe at an early disadvantage

jocelyn or kelly (im not sure what you wanna be called): what was the real reason to giving up the challenge?

ryan: you almost got the automatic vote against you, would that have runined you game?

noah: do you see alliances already taking place?

trevor: do you feel like an idol could shake up the tribe already?

brendon: your tribe was very active, do you feel like you have a stronger bond than the tony tribe does?
3329 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
What?!  When was there an immunity challenge!
3329 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
There already was one... we lost, sadly
3329 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
Wait, wasn't tribal supposed to start at ten?
3329 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
It says we forfited!  Dosent it take ALL members off a tribe to forfit?  And I don't think I was mailed
3329 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
I don't know, I saw something saying that we forefited, I don't know
3329 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
ok, wtf is happening right now
3329 days 11 hours ago
steve4280
Noah we would've lost ultimatum ally our score was too low
3329 days 11 hours ago
steve4280
steve: getting the first indivdual immunity do you think you will be targetted as a threat later in the game?

I don't see y this immunity had nothing to do with the game so no
3329 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
brendon: your tribe was very active, do you feel like you have a stronger bond than the tony tribe does?

I feel like we all have a very tight bond with one another, even though some of us were inactive. But I don't care I love you all!
3329 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, first the challenge.  The fasting literally depended on past things.  It wasnt even a fair challenge.  And there wouldve been no chance for any of us to catch up to Steve so thats unfair

Second, I wasnt even notified of the super unfair challenge. 

Lastly, we forfited?  I dont think we did cuz it takes everyone in a tribe to forfit not just like 2 people

AJ your a nice person an all but I can tell this game is going to be super unfair and Im leaving the game
3329 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
Wait, WHAT?
3329 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
You're saying that you're quitting, or you want us to vote you out... I'm confused
3329 days 11 hours ago
ajwesome
I didn't look at any of your fasting before I started the challenge so in no was is it unfair
3329 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
He quit.... He left
3329 days 11 hours ago
ajwesome
Its official, Noah quit the game he didn't like the last challenge

The next challenge will be tomorrow at 5:00pm

open group

survivor run aways

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!