This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

twist/tribe reveal

Topic » twist/tribe reveal

3331 days 9 hours ago
ajwesome
today at 1:00 pm est
3331 days 8 hours ago
ajwesome
Check in when you get here
3331 days 7 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
I'm here btw
3331 days 7 hours ago
steve4280
Yea me to lol
3331 days 7 hours ago
KoolKid97
I'm here
3331 days 7 hours ago
ajwesome
im gonna start now
3331 days 7 hours ago
ajwesome
the tony tribe will be wearing red
3331 days 7 hours ago
ajwesome
the kass tribe will be wearing silver
3331 days 7 hours ago
ajwesome
now that you all know the tribes its time to reveal the twist
3331 days 7 hours ago
ajwesome
there will be small twists and turns throughout the game which changes the dynamics of the game
3331 days 7 hours ago
ajwesome
first challenge is at 3:00PM est time tomorow (april 7)
3331 days 7 hours ago
gearsofwarchick
Im here.
3331 days 7 hours ago
KoolKid97
Ok
3331 days 6 hours ago
ajwesome
Some people did leave and isn't notice so I am remaking the tribes, the will be revealed in 10 minutes
3331 days 6 hours ago
ajwesome
as i said in the description of this season there will only be three idols that come into play... but that does not mean there will only be three idols in the game
there will be a total of 5 idols you can find in this game but only three are allowed to be played
3331 days 6 hours ago
ajwesome
3 of these idols are regular and there is one on each tribe, (tony, kass) and there will be one on the merged tribe to
2 of them are special idol, once again one on each tribe (tony, kass)
these idols can be found by emailling me the name of a survivor contestant (past or present)
you can only make two guesses each day, first place immunity win gets the entire tribe a clue to where the special idol and the regular idol is, second palce immunity wins gets means you lost and will send you tribal
you must vote within the given time slot i give, failure to vote will result in a self vote, 3 self votes results in a med eva

open group

survivor run aways

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!