This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #8- Top 14

Topic » Episode #8- Top 14

1938 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Well I hope everyone is enjoying the merge!

The next challenge is LIVE at 9pm EST Monday, 1-7!

Good Luck!
1936 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Welcome to your first Individual Immunity Challenge.

For this challenge i will post i will post a selection of Gifs each round in the main skype chat. Then I will delete them and ask a series of questions. YOu wil have 1 minute to PM me your answer.

Get the answer right and you stay in the game. Get it wrong and you will be eliminated. Last person standing wins immunity. If i run out of questions i will do a tie breaker challenge.

I will explain how Ghost Island effects the merge game after the challenge.
1936 days 6 hours ago
manalord
********************* Tribal  Council ***********************

PYN for a Question

Votes are due at 7:00pm EST (1-8)
There will be a Semi-Live Challenge that will begin after the vote reading but will still end tomorrow night. This challenge can be done either on skype or tengaged.

The first RI duel ends Tommrow at 5pm EST i will announce the winner once i have the results :P
1936 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
question me hoe
1936 days 5 hours ago
manalord
NJ: Are the people who have been to ghost Island 2 or 3 times gonna be targets for the people who have never gone
1936 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Question
1936 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NJ: Are the people who have been to ghost Island 2 or 3 times gonna be targets for the people who have never gone

I sure hope the fuck not you trick ass bitch because I just sent myself for the 2nd time.
1936 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Hooper: where do you even begin to think about.. i need AT LEAST 8 votes, maybe more with powers and advs.
1936 days 5 hours ago
VanHow10
I'll take a question, please!
1935 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
You just got to pray nobody is lying to you about the vote and that you picked the right person to vote tonight at tribal.
1935 days 15 hours ago
J2999
J2
1935 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Tyler- We have seen in past tribals where making the big moves has gone alot better then laying it safe, will that stay true tonight?

James- Do you think we will see any powers come out tonight?
1935 days 10 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler- We have seen in past tribals where making the big moves has gone alot better then laying it safe, will that stay true tonight?

I'm not sure a big move exists today, Nick. It would be nice for the game to be clear enough that any person or people could be identified as a major vote but I think the tribe is too big. There's 14 of us and nobody has really stood out. Now that we're in this phase of the game, we're going to start seeing the advantages fly and we'll know who the threats are soon but for now it's all about making sure you don't get 8 votes.
1935 days 8 hours ago
manalord
I will go tally the votes
1935 days 8 hours ago
manalord
*Joe Stands*
1935 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Joe is playing Will's Unused Jury vote.

In Azores this vote was uncast, costing Julian the win. Now it comes back as an extra vote.

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!