This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #7- Top 16

Topic » Episode #7- Top 16

1939 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! Everyone getting your first look at the new Malolo tribe... Cole voted off at the last tribal council.

Well here we are... Top 16....

This round ONLY ONE tribe will be safe from the dreaded TRIBAL COUNCIL Muhwhaha!

At Random Intervals I will post clues to a season of survivor. In total there will be 10!~

At any point you can pm me your guess. The less clues you have the more points you score. BUT MAKE SURE YOUR RIGHT BECAUSE I WILL NOT SAY RIGHT OR WRONG. 

AT 3 Points i will also offer up something enticing. If you take it you fofeit your answer however instead you gain the object presented.

After everyone has submitted the tribe with the most points will win immunity.

I will start posting tonight but will end at 10:30 pm EST and will not begin again until no earlier then 10:30am EST! Once everyone sumbits I will automaicall revel the results.

Yuleyong only 5 people can sumbit because you are ahead by one.

Point Chart
0 Clues- 50 Points
1 Clue- 45 Points
2 Clues- 40 Points
3 Clues- 35 Points
4 Clues- 30 Points
5 Clues- 25 Points
6 Clues- 20 Points
7 Clues- 15 Points
8 Clues- 10 Points
9 Clues- 5 Points
All Clues- 1 Point

Tribal Council votes will be due at midnight (1/5) so if you wont be around after the challenge PLEASE send your vote early if you think your tribe might lose!~

Any questions ask me immediitaly!~
1939 days 2 hours ago
manalord
The winning tribe will chose one person from EITHER losing tribe to send to Ghost Island. THat person will have someone from the winning tribe join them
1938 days 10 hours ago
manalord
******************** Tribal Council ******************

Come on in Yulelong.

PYN For a question
Votes are due by Midnight (1/5)

The next challenge is LIVE at 9pm EST on Monday (1-7)
1938 days 10 hours ago
manalord
******************** Tribal Council ******************

Come on in Yunauya.

PYN For a question
Votes are due by Midnight (1/5)

The next challenge is LIVE at 9pm EST on Monday (1-7)
1938 days 10 hours ago
J2999
J2
1938 days 10 hours ago
manalord
James- What factors go into a vote now that we will be down to 14 and the merge could be at any moment?
1938 days 10 hours ago
J2999
James- What factors go into a vote now that we will be down to 14 and the merge could be at any moment?

For me anyway, I'm voting based off of who I think I can work with later on, though equally considering who people I am talking to want.

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!