This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #5- Top 19 Round

Topic » Episode #5- Top 19 Round

1941 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Come on in everyone getting your first look at the new tribes. Steve and Chance voted out at the last tribal councils.

For today's challenge We will be playing a game of memory. There are 22 items here. Each tribe will select a caller. The Caller will select which pairs y'all will go for, and you guys can discuss in your tribe chat how to proceed.

Each round you will select 2 items to uncover. If you make a pair your team gets a point. Because there are 11 pairs the first to 6 will win immunity safe from the vote.

You cannot make the same move you made last time, nor can you make the same move as the opposing tribe, unless there is no other valid moves.

In addition the winning tribe will send someone from the losing tribe to Ghost Island. That person will select someone from the winning tribe to join them.

The challenge will be LIVE at 9pm EST.
1941 days 2 hours ago
Coyle14
helllloooo
1941 days 1 hour ago
manalord
********************* Tribal Council *****************

Yanyua come on in. Jacob at Ghost Island. James joining you because of ghost Island. Jasoi and James the only people left in the cast to not come to tribal. Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab it, dip in the flame, get fire. In this game fire is your life once your fire is out so are you.

PYN For a Question
Votes are due by 7:30pm EST
A Semi-Live challenge will run from after the votes are read to midnight Tmrw!~
1941 days 1 hour ago
Joeker
i'll take a q
1941 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Question
1941 days 1 hour ago
J2999
J2
1941 days 1 hour ago
manalord
************** Reward Challenge ************

This is a REWARD challenge. What that reward is... time will tell.

Here are 100 Baskets. Each containing a number from 1-100. You have no idea which is which.

You will each pick 3 baskets. If your the only one to pick that basket you get all its contents. For every person who picks that basket you must evenly divided its contents.

You will also list EVERY PERSON IN THE GAME, in order by how much you trust them.

The winners of this reward challenge will gain an adv. in the game

This is due by 7:30pm EST tmrw as well!~

You MUST send both Baskets and Urns for your sumbission to be valid
1941 days 1 hour ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1941 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Baskest and List of Trust*
1941 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Joe- You where quiet vocal in the challenge worried that could bite you in the ass?
Hopper- With a Malolo member over here does that give you all an easy vote?
James- What case do you even this tribe to not just vote you out?
Tyler- We will be at 18 people after this do you think a swap is coming soon?
1941 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Hooper not hopper and it's hoop
1941 days ago
J2999
James- What case do you even this tribe to not just vote you out?

I've came into this letting them know I'm an extra vote if they want, the bonds I form over this one day can equally help them in the future, so definitely something I think is in their best interest to keep me and use my vote this round, as it may help more later in the game.
1941 days ago
NJKoda1998
gimme a question so i dont answer it again
1940 days 23 hours ago
manalord
NJ- Why do you hate my questions?
1940 days 19 hours ago
Christian37
Question
1940 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Christian- Not a single member of Yuanya has left at this point, is that something that factors into votes?

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!