This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #2- 'Top 24 Round'

Topic » Episode #2- 'Top 24 Round'

1958 days 11 hours ago
manalord
*** Filler info blah blah ****

Challenge: 9pm EST
1957 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys.

Everyone getting your first look at the new Malolo tribe, Chris voted out at the last tribal council, Joe returning from Ghost Island as a member of Malolo. Sherry also returning from Ghost Island.

For todays challenge there will be THREE kids of puzzles.
- A Slider
- A jigsaw
- A phrase scramble

Your tribe will attempt to complete them all in the fastest time possible. So when the challenge starts I will post all three links HERE and in the Skype Chat. You can mail to either Tengaged Mail or Skype your answer.

If a tribe does not have 3 people you can take a 10 minute penalty and someone else can attempt another one. This means if someone submits 2 puzzles 10 minutes from the time the last puzzle is sent is where your time will end.

First 3 tribes to finish, win immunity safe from the vote. The winning tribe will select someone from the last place tribe to go to Ghost Island, that person CANNNOT vote or be voted out tonight. It must be decided in 10 minutes and must be unanimous. If there can be no agreement we go to a wheel. However, that person will select someone from the winning tribe to join them. First place will also get a more detailed idol clue, while the 2nd and 3rd place tribes will get a vague clue.

If after 1 hour three tribes have not finished, whichever tribes have completed the most amount of puzzles in the least amount of time will win...

Please ask any questions or voice any concerns before the challenge begins tonight at 9pm EST! <3<3<3
1957 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Skype Crashed gimme a second peeps
1957 days 13 hours ago
manalord
************ Tribal Council ***************

Come on in Yuleyong. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and dip in the flames, get fire. This is the ritual at tribal council because in this game fire is your life. Once your fire is out so are you. Will is at Ghost Island. No one can vote for, nor can Will vote.

PYN for a Question.

Votes are due by 7pm EST
Live Challenge at 9pm EST tmrw!~
1957 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
me
1957 days 13 hours ago
BluJay112
I’ll take a question
1957 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Zach: You guys where the only tribe to all pick an urn, the only tribe to finish last time, and this time.. y'all lost.. is it shocking when it seemed you guys where the strongest tribe?
1957 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Nick: Do you think that there is anyone to blame for the loss?
1957 days 13 hours ago
BluJay112
I mean, by pure facts, we lost because we didn’t complete the jigsaw in enough time, so we can blame the puzzle player for that..... but i think that’s unfair, we could’ve discussed more about who does what, so it’s a tribal loss, not a singular blame for it.
1957 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Zach: You guys where the only tribe to all pick an urn, the only tribe to finish last time, and this time.. y'all lost.. is it shocking when it seemed you guys where the strongest tribe?

We have the strongest team as a whole. This was all about who has the strongest three people
1957 days ago
WannaBeeFriends
https://media.giphy.com/media/wz9XItIZKOeeQ/giphy.gif
1956 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Chance: Why do you love your gifs?
1956 days 20 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
LOL good question, but I don't have the answer to it. 😘
1956 days 19 hours ago
manalord
4/5  votes!~
1956 days 17 hours ago
manalord
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ugniussslekys-survivor-series/images/d/d0/Tally.gif

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!